for Shadow of the Doctor

6/5/2019 c13 8QuantumSheep
Not bad, not bad at all. Using the 4th Doctor was definitely a positive, and you seemed to get his voice down-pat. Buffoonish and imposing, all at once. Not to mention the voices of the other characters as well, Londo in particular. You seemed to get them all down fairly well.

There were some things with the grammar, I noticed. Some sentences did run-on, and occasionally there was a bit of redundancy/repetition here and there. For instance, 'It was a curiosity he badly wanted to look at, but he had more pressing things to look at'. You can probably see what's off about that sentence. Not a big issue, but something I could not help but notice.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed this story. I've recently been on a Babylon 5 binge (as it's been nearly ten years since I saw any of it), and I've always been a fan of classic Doctor Who, so putting the 4th Doctor on the station was something that caught my eye.
5/2/2019 c13 6Kalann
This story is absolutely excellent! Well done!
3/24/2019 c13 Midgarosormr
I'm wondering if there'll be a post-Time War follow-up now, set in the Alliance's days.

Remember, the Doctor was far more darker, bitter, and vengeful in his War and Ninth incarnations -even his Tenth was far more ruthless.

Could lead to an interesting dynamic with those that knew the Doctor before: even worse if something of the War slips through too, like the Daleks.
1/19/2019 c13 21still-guns
... And Talia and Susan became the couple they were always meant to be...

Sorry.

This fic just WORKED. I loved it. Few fics, let alone x-overs work this well. I commend you.
12/10/2018 c13 Marty Smith
I enjoyed this! You meshed everything from B5 in flawlessly.
6/21/2018 c13 James Birdsong
Excellent story
5/18/2018 c6 ms.meow1968
Heh heh Mr Bester got bested oh such a good dog K-9 The Shadows and others will learn soon enough not to mess with the Do or else .So what has Rommana been up to for this time eh?
5/17/2018 c5 ms.meow1968
Thank for this most splendid story .dear scribe very lovely very good nicely done . Now I'll be sitting here awaiting your next installment and will be thrilled to have read it
5/14/2018 c3 Anonymous
This is absolutely amazing! I love the dynamic between the Timelords and the "older races"! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service