for Phoenix Rising

11/7/2020 c6 2LunaBianca
I enjoyed this so much!
11/7/2020 c5 LunaBianca
I appreciate the exploration of May's instincts and discovery of what Peter and Tony are to each other.

Also great: FRIDAY calling Pepper Mrs. Boss, and May's assurance that parenting gets easier because it makes you too tired to keep feeling terrified. ;)
11/7/2020 c4 LunaBianca
I wanted to review last chapter, but apparently I already made a generic comment on chapter 3 weeks ago, so no dice. Here's what I wanted to say...
I heart the vulnerability we glimpse. And there are a heap of moments that are just adorable or funny!

You write Tony in my favorite way-he's insecure and imperfect, but he cares so damn much. He's the only one who can kick the team into action right now, because he's the most stubborn and imaginative and still seeking redemption. He's freaking Iron Man. ;)

And now with chapter 4, I'm so impressed with Peter! How he sees into Tony, and doesn't shy away. These boys are my favorites. Thanks for the father/son confession and hug!
11/6/2020 c2 LunaBianca
Good pacing, and it's easy to follow the characters in their surroundings. I adore all of the strong, caring women around Pete-I hope he and Shuri become good friends and scientific conspirators. ;)

Most of all, I hope Pete and Tony become something like father and son. 3
11/6/2020 c1 LunaBianca
I like this very much. The dialogue is great, and already so many feelings!
8/15/2020 c3 LunaBianca
I heart this story so much! Thanks for writing so clearly and with heart.
5/16/2020 c7 4CaptainMarvel123875
Okay, I planned this from the beggining then forgot it all, so I shall wing it. Here goes,
(clears throat agressivly)

This fanfic is amazing, no doubt one of the best I've come across. The way you kept the characters in check the whole time and were so incredibly smart throughout the whole story made it feel realistic. I could really see these moments happening in an avengers movie!

I have a very unhealthy obssesion with irondad and this was perfect for me. The fluff OMG I love it so darn much. I am so reading that sequel! That only motivates me to not slack during my workout so I can get it done and read more of this stuff!

As an amature writer, this story was also in a way, inspiring. I hope someday to be HALF no, A QUARTER even as good as you. Honestly I'd settle for 10%. Lower ever. Okay, I'm rabbling, all in all you're amazing and I love this.

Thank you so so much for sharing this amazingnes with us. I don't even regret the fact that I did nothing productive with myself today. I just sat, slouched under a fuzzy blanket, reading this beautiful story.
Okay! I'll shut up now. I got to do some exercising and then... OFF TO THE SEQUEL! (intense demonic fangirl squealing)
5/16/2020 c6 CaptainMarvel123875
I have so many things I need to do, but I. CANT. STOP. READING.
5/16/2020 c5 CaptainMarvel123875
Yeah, I just went and ranted to some of my poor family who have no interest in fanfiction at all, about how amazing this story is and how I'll never find a better fix it, EVER and they cannot convince me that this is anything but brilliant.

They had no idea what I was talking about.
5/16/2020 c4 CaptainMarvel123875
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I smiled and giggled like a maniac throughout Tony's little speech, I love this story so much, I literally cannot stress that enough. I'm SO SO glad I found this ahhhhhhh! Thank you so much for sharing!
5/16/2020 c3 CaptainMarvel123875
ASKAJHKFSVDKLAJZNCBH AHHHHHH I have officially found a new will to liveee and it 41,834 words longggggg.
5/16/2020 c2 CaptainMarvel123875
Okay, I'm convinced that you're not only magic now, but a literal genius as well.
5/16/2020 c1 CaptainMarvel123875
I love it, omg I love it so much. I've read so many fix its at this point, and I still NEED more. This one has to be one of the best. its just so well thought out and written and you're literally magical.
4/20/2020 c7 18RosePetal7
Fantastic story! Tony and Peter’s bond cues all the feels! I didn’t realize I needed this in my life until now :) LOL.
10/13/2019 c7 13Zander L. Jones
Holy crap so much fluff i love it! And I feel like that would so happen you know after Titan it would speed up their relationship in terms of comfort and ease after the conversations and AHH love it!
181 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »