for What Makes a Quirk?

9/16/2020 c1 theGuy696
so basically a stand...
8/19/2018 c1 ThePuppet123
I already love this story! It would be amazing if you could write another chapter. I've always thought of Izuku having a 'ghost' friend, leading him towards the hero or villain path. :3
5/23/2018 c1 DigitalCryGuy
I like this concept a lot actually. Although this ending is a little spiffy. Seemed a bit rushed in relation to the rest of it, but I very much like this idea. Not bad at all. Although I feel like spending those two years was difficult in the winter. He go to school and she followed, the cold air must have been either been very cool if she kept her ghost form. Maybe she completely materializes when a nice severely cold winter hits?

Also an little idea. I wouldn't necessarily call her intangible.. since it is a super-rapid vibration of her molecules, that means she is constantly heated, right? Thus, maybe one of the ways people see her is heat-trace? And maybe when people try to touch her, it's warm air or cooler? I get it's similar to Togata's, and his intangible form also negates gravity, thus he falls through the floor.

Another thing that I would say is a plothole. She escaped by turning into the ghost after gathering her clothes, right? If being a ghost is her default form, and she had no control at the time... how did she escape through the wall WITH the clothes? UNLESS, she can also makes objects vibrate at such a rate they become intangible like her. Maybe an epiphany later in the story of this? If I'm correct.

Also, because I know anatomy, I believe she can see, hear, smell, etc because her molecules vibrate so rapidly (and thus needing the space to do this vibration) makes it so those senses mentioned occasionally work. And because her vocal cords are also spread out due to the room needed for the vibration (like how gas is fast vibrations with plenty of room, and she is basically a gaseous state), her voice is also warped? When she becomes solid, she'd have a different voice and such?

Also, I do like your concept and it's new and unique. I like that. But at the moment, I can't think about what you will do for the plot and story that surrounds Izuku, or if it's all her perspective, then what will her plot be, considering with this development, Izuku would never be turned down by All Might and such. The entire story will differ. So, I'm guessing this will revolve around her and the quirkless Izuku, they become best friends and such. Since her vibration of molecules keeps her physically there like I've stated, then wouldn't she get spread out from the explosion Katsuki did? Or maybe his quirk wasn't powerful enough yet, since they are kids. Either way, in the future I'm guessing her weakness is being wind or sudden powerful movements. It would disrupt her molecule formation and she would spread out like if she was hot. Which would disrupt her sight, hearing, and smell for a moment, leaving her vulnerable. Maybe I'm just overthinking, but oh well. That's what I'm good at. Good luck with this!

So, in conclusion, I love this idea and all. Including her ghostly form. Interested in seeing how this story develops. Good luck, and I hope my ideas or points aren't too much! Buh bye! *followed and favorited*
5/21/2018 c1 4Ie-maru
Interesting!
5/15/2018 c1 Dragontitan
So she act like a stand from JoJo bizarre adventure and a quirk cool
5/14/2018 c1 Dragontitan
This is good can't wait to see more also the other fanfiction your thinking of is angel on my shoulder
5/14/2018 c1 Mexicanreader
I cannot wait to read more.
5/13/2018 c1 Guest
Oh man, I'm loving this already! I can't wait to see how this goes! Great work!
5/15/2018 c1 1Aicka
Interesting, can't wait to see where this goes.
5/14/2018 c1 hobifam
This is a really interesting story, it’s a different take on the story. I’m excited to see how it will affect Izuku and him getting one for all from all night
5/14/2018 c1 JustCallMeCrowley
This is an interesting idea so far
5/14/2018 c1 magmag34
This first chapter is really fascinating ! I'm already in love with Ai and her Quirk ! I cannot wait to read more of this story !
5/14/2018 c1 1nightnightsky
So Ai will act like Izuku's projection powers, A master type powers.
Lets see how are you going to do this.
5/13/2018 c1 Dragon Titan 1
this is interesting
5/13/2018 c1 8Nixxon Mysterio
Absolutely fascinating! I cannot wait to read where this story goes!