for Death's Game: The Beginning

6/18 c1 Dmf81
love the story. keep up the good work
10/10/2020 c1 11mkeeg91
No! I need more! Haha
Love this!
And Gwen.
3/17/2020 c1 15The Ghostly Minion
That is fascinating! I look forward to seeing what you can make of it.

TGM
1/26/2020 c1 156slytherinsal
sounds a fun one to follow up with oneshots
12/18/2019 c1 1AlmAno
That's a wonderful idea, I would love to see what you had in mind for the following chapters
I hope this isn't abandoned... I'll be sad if it is, but on you anyway (by the way, is Pranking The Tournament a round of Death's Game ?)
12/14/2019 c1 Enforcer209
That was surprisingly fun to read I was a bit weary to begin with but I found it fun and entertaining
12/3/2019 c1 Guest
This looks surprisingly promising. I originally was skeptical - like harry, lol - but this sounds awesome, heh. Hope you continue it
11/27/2019 c1 krzys2000
This will be interesting story!
10/24/2019 c1 Corwyn
This was awfully cute! I'd love to read a story with this as a beginning. Thanks for sharing it with us.
10/13/2019 c1 Guest
Es una trama que nunca había visto nunca que debo de decir que me solo hayas hecho un pequeño capitulo lo disfruté,aunque espero sinceramente que continúes la historia porque se ve que tiene mucho futuro.
10/5/2019 c1 bombbastik
Yes please. More. Though you didn’t actually tell us his score or what he did to earn it.
9/20/2019 c1 HoneyBear84
Love it and hope u will continue writing it someday soon
6/9/2019 c1 Livgg
This is actually rather clever. If you do decide to expand upon it, I'd love to read it.
5/17/2019 c1 Edocsiru
Honestly? Harry's "I wanna see my mommy!" attitude is annoying...
2/6/2019 c1 1Naienkon
OMG this was so frickin adorable I really wish there was more to it! Very well done I'm saving this for later when I need inpiration!
20 Page 1 2 Next »