for Pro Hero Metal Bat

22h c15 Random0915
I diagnose Midoriya with Doom Slayer syndrome

literally too fucking angry to die

an angy brocolli
6/18 c9 2JustAnotherFan217
At one point, he says that no amount of self defense would have saved him from the explosions. He needs to get in the mindset of I don’t need a quirk. That he CAN beat up Bakugou going all out with just a bat. If he keeps thinking that he can’t match quirks without one, then how is he gonna be a hero?
6/18 c8 JustAnotherFan217
His unwillingness to fight back is really getting to a breaking point. I totally agree with what Hunter was saying. If he isn’t willing to fight back to defend himself, he really shouldn’t be a hero. Hero work isn’t all fighting for others. It’s like the expression you have to help yourself before you can help others. Izuku isn’t willing to help himself, so he shouldn’t be trying to help others.

Plus it’s getting grating. There’s only so many times you can read about him getting beat up by bullies, and still holding back, before it just gets tiring.

Enjoying the story though, here’s to me hoping Izuku grows a pair!
6/14 c10 banditx1979
Ok. I won’t like. I choked up at the end of the chapter. Nicely done to get a emotional reaction from me. Keep it up.
6/1 c19 Beast of Burden
Is Izuku about to have a delinquent haircut to go with everything else?
5/20 c1 Ohma
oh wait... nevermind

I checked what UA actually meant..
5/20 c1 Ohma
..."Yuei's entrance exam", lmao
5/4 c6 Turtletipper123
nvm didn't fully read the thing I just wrote as soon as I saw Thanksgiving.
5/4 c6 Turtletipper123
I don't think they celebrate Thanksgiving in Japan but idk.
3/13 c19 BS Reviewer
This chapter was bit of a mixed bag for me. Honestly, the whole big reveal feels kind of rushed and then sort of brushed off. From the characters point of view I can understand the reasoning for it but it was still kind of unsatisfying. Hopefully later chapters will be better on that front since it seems like there is still going to be an investigation into Izuku's power.

On the subject of the scar, I'm not against it in theory but the way it came into the story is kinda funky. I'm not a medical expert but since Izuku's injury was largely to the muscles of his face and not the skin itself, why does he have a scar? If his face got busted open I could understand it, but that is not what happened. And again I'm no expert, but based on past feats with Izuku's hands being able to heal from Bakugo's explosion with no scarring what so ever, the scar on his face seems strange. Did they have to cut his face open to operate? Even then with a combination of Recovery Girl's quirk and his now clearly greater capacity to heal from injuries it just does not make sense. Again not against it in theory, but the way it came into the story just does not work that well.

I honestly can't say I'm a fan of what you've done with Aizawa or Present Mic, sorry but fandom crack ships just are not my thing. This is your story so if that is what you want then by all means, but I can't say that it adds anything to the story, it just twists the cannon relationship into something else that I can't really say works or not.

Overall it feels like everything got wrapped up too quickly. The reveal, the suspicions and everything else. Not sure if there was a better way to do it or not, but I'm just happy to see this story isn't dead. Good luck with your writing.
3/11 c19 83erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
3/10 c19 KemirSkjorl
Give me more! I love it!
3/9 c19 2KingNovaCrimson
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you verymuch.
3/9 c11 Guest
It’s sad how shitty and hypocritical the heroes of this story are. Just like it baffles me in cannon that bakugo got off his bullying Scott free. It’s bullshit and stupid and sends a bad message.
3/6 c19 The Man
Glad to see you’re alive. It’s been what, half a year?

Gotta say, you are making this really angsty for being a OPM and My Hero crossover. I’ll keep checking in but I don’t know if I’m a fan of the direction you’re taking it. I mean, it’s your story, you do you. Just not sure I’m going to be around to watch it finish.
803 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »