for Solaris, the Solar God

12/28/2021 c41 1OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Poor Male Amazons. Rejected because of their genders.

HA! Behold, the glory of the Wrath State.

Ares was destroyed by the Saiyatonian in the end.

Uh-oh! Though Hephaestus' chains work on Hades, the Lord of The Underworld has left a nasty surprise.
12/19/2021 c2 darkprince9080
The review that’s praising this story like a masterpiece is more entertaining than the actual story lmao.
12/15/2021 c2 Kazuka746
You're putting Bulma in the harem really ?
I'd like it if Trunks was a thing so...
11/23/2021 c41 3AspiringAuthor236
this harem shit is stupid. the story is still good just annoying like every harem story with a bland, predominantly sexual relationship. why does fanfiction have to be so sexual. why can’t you just show off your cool ideas and leave sex outta it. keep that to urself. would u wanna read To Kill A Mockingbird if atticus had a harem and was fucking them every chance he got. No! Fanfiction is just writing a book about existing characters and settings. Tbh rarely do books get that crazy. You do NOT need sex in every fucking fanfic. if you do go to literotica. you can write sexfics there. This rant is not just about you cause u kinda manage it but i stil get pissed whenever they show up and just start fucking. I just want adults to be fucking adults when they write and not teenagers be horny teenagers that sex has to be everywhere. You don’t have to write fanfiction like fucking Tina from Bob’s. She’s like 13.
11/18/2021 c41 Guest
Could you do a naruto black clover crossover fanfic
11/16/2021 c25 Guest
I’ve read this in a day and i have to say. I love it. I was looking for something exactly like this. Is it perfect? No! But i can feel the passion and thought that goes into this and just that makes the reading worth it. I hope you continue to write stuff like this and i hope I’m as happy finishing this as i was starting this!
11/17/2021 c41 johngrace763
I’m obsessed. Thank you for this i hope i can see you soon i would love if you would keep updating!
11/6/2021 c41 Kyle
Please update
11/3/2021 c1 2Polaris The North Star
True Saiyan fights, not for destruction? Hilarious. Ask about Vegeta who bullies the weak along with Nappa. They were true Saiyans, barbaric and sadistic nonetheless.
10/19/2021 c11 ALLHEAVEN2
Well I guess I'm leaving here. There isn't much I can tell aside from the fact that it's well written, both narration and dialogues flow fairly smoothly and the grammar is excellent too, the only issue I have is that this street fighter saga completely ruined it for me, he's already strong enough to blast the moon and yet these little pieces of trash that honestly have no place in this story are still giving him trouble, it would be fine if it was just for training but he had to remove the gravity suppression to fight that garbage of bison and he feels intimidated by Akuma, it just doesn't make any sense and completely destroyed the storyline, probably just because the author wanted to add chun li to the harem (I'm just guessing). Like I said the writing quality is quite good, as was the story to this point, but this part (and probably the following arcs) was, in my opinion, completely unnecessary. Anyways, good luck to the author and no offense intended, just expressing my opinion.
10/11/2021 c13 Gwentor
It is interesting you write it is about Dragon Ball and Justice League crossover and all I see is Street Fighter you should change it from DB and JL to SF. People come to see DB and JL and get only OC Saiyan/kryptonian hybrid with to much SF. There is something wrong with you when you not know what you want to write about.
10/9/2021 c41 Azdal
AspiringAuthor isnt wrong, i feel like the harem actually detracts from your good storytelling. The characters in the harem are just so flat, they feel like they exist purely to ride his dick, very little character. Story is still good, regardless.
9/27/2021 c41 Keyblademaster 21177
Wow...i just finished binge reading this entire story and I've got to say that I'm having a great time reading it. Although there are some things that really piss me off like the MC not learning magic or at least trying to build and immunity to magic since he's not only a kryptonian, but also a saiyan so his saiyan cells should adapt to the magical energy. Saiyans can learn magic, in the manga Goku used the Evil Containment Wave on Zamasu, which in fact is magic and not ki. Speaking of which, does Cado know the Evil Containment Wave? Roshi should of taught him so he can use it as a sort of last resort?
9/26/2021 c1 3AspiringAuthor236
Cado with his mates is so dumb. They’re all just extra side characters there to fill out his harem now. I’d much prefer this story if i didn’t have to always skip their pointless interactions and lemons.
9/24/2021 c40 Zeon Paralysis Crystal