FanFiction.Net
for Knowledge is Power

10/2/2021 c28 babiluv22
I can't do anything but accept your decision But I really do hope that you find the courage and the inspiration to continue your lovely story thank you for your time God-bless
9/22/2021 c28 death390
Overall good, sorry to see it die, while rough was a gem
9/16/2021 c28 ruthy156
I was exited about this story, is a shame how hateful untalented ppl can be. Don't b discourage! I hope you retake where you left of. Envy is a very green thing, but wherever green is there is also life, don't u think?
9/12/2021 c28 Guest
Thanks for the memories...for what it is worth I liked the story, interesting concept.I in particular liked where you left off...alter ego in his head...the voices the voices...I do not see the point of ceaseless critics,I mean yeah some but if a story has no Merritt why read?What no walls to bang your hard against.
Listen to the loud mouths as they make such interesting echos in their so empty heads
9/11/2021 c28 conceptualthread
Well I just read the story and got to say, I loved it! It's unfortunate it's been abandoned, but I can understand not wanting to deal with a ton of negativity. Great work anyway, I certainly appreciated it.
9/8/2021 c28 Mapcop
Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed it a lot and was looking forward to where it would go. I completely understand your frustration with those who just criticize . The world is filled with those that don’t have the talent to create but the time to criticize those that do.
Thank you again for taking the time to write and share.
9/7/2021 c28 1inuyasha16451
Noooo. I just loved this story. Please don’t abandon it now. It was getting pretty interesting and good.
9/2/2021 c28 Cassandra30
Sorry for all the idiots. Ignoring them can be difficult but is usually best. Enjoyed the story.
8/31/2021 c28 ijen524
so unfortunate that people always have so much to complain about how a fanfiction author portrays their take on a character... I liked your take on them.. it's also nice to see one where James was the protector... I love Lily but not many stories talk about James protecting his son... if you ever come back to this or choose to rewrite it... count me in... stay safe qnd good luck
8/30/2021 c28 Tiggerfan
It's terrible that you got negative reviews. I really don't get why people do this. It's not like anyone is getting paid to read this. If you don't like how a story is going, read something else!

Constructive criticism can be helpful if it is done in a helpful manner, like if you find a run on sentence, or some misspelled words. Just saying-I don't like it, is not helpful.

I hope you can find your spark again! Even if it is a different story. Thank you for keeping this story up though. Good luck on whatever you do next!
8/30/2021 c28 anf600
Nooooooooo! I understand writer's block. Hopefully you will feel reinspired in the future. I love your work. Good luck to you.
8/28/2021 c28 penand1nk
I hate to see this story go, but pardon my language, fuck the negative people that spam you with crap. I was enjoying it, but I also know how tough writers block can be when it sets. I just hope the muse returns some day and you can continue this, but if it doesn't, thank you anyways for an enjoyable but incomplete story.

As a side note, I'd recommend Archive of our own as they let you moderate your comments better than here. I also find the author interface better and they have actual support people that reply to you if there's an issue. Frankly I only come read on here for you and the few other authors that only post here. I abandoned my old account here after getting locked out of it, but yet still having it registered to my email. Ao3 isn't perfect, but I find it a lot better than ff net these days.
8/29/2021 c28 Silverdragonstar
May I say I am truly sorry this has been abandoned. I can respect the fact that you have felt you needed to do this. What is here has been great fun to read, I have enjoyed it.
8/28/2021 c28 RiceFlower
I hope you do finish this story sometime in the future. I like the story, and I am wondering if Dumbledore thinks that Voldermort is in Harrison's head.
8/28/2021 c28 zaltran
Well that's a darn shame. curse the dreaded writers block...ignore those negative nancies...
1,613 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »