FanFiction.Net
for Knowledge is Power

5/15/2018 c1 Beth5572
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art.

Terri
5/15/2018 c1 3SasukeShouldDie
Well this is certainly a twist to a Harry Potter story. When I first saw the title I thought Robst did a rewrite. I am very curious as to where this is going to go, especially for a millionaire genius kid like Harrison Potter. He could easily tell Magical Britain to fuck themselves and head for distant shores. With Hermione of course.
5/15/2018 c1 1DragonLord Baruch
I always love a story with a more intelligent/competent/proactive Harry, because that always bothered me most about canon Harry: his seemingly total lack of interest in actually learning much magic.
Also, if ever there was an author who really knows how to get the readers' interest from the first chapter, it'd be you.
5/15/2018 c1 Dragonstar125
interesting idea but alot stories to working buddy will read what u write
5/15/2018 c1 DarkRavie
You come up with the most awesome scenarios of Harry living with the Dursleys'. It makes for great stories and this one is no exception. It grabs from the start and makes the reader want more. I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/15/2018 c1 BMS
Intriguing start.
Harry's revenge on the Millers was pretty cool.
5/15/2018 c1 sjrodgers23
Love the beginning of this story. More please. Thanks
5/15/2018 c1 1AchillesTheGeek
Ooh. This looks really interesting. Looking forward to meeting (clashing with?) Hermione
1,613 « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108