FanFiction.Net
for Knowledge is Power

8/24/2021 c28 Guest
I'm sorry, I have enjoyed this story a hoped it would be finished someday.
8/24/2021 c28 Ravennerd86
sorry to see you abandon the story, i really enjoyed it and hope you pick it back up but se la ve if you dont
8/24/2021 c28 harryPeru
good afternoon
It really is a shame that you left her, it really is a shame to leave such a rich history

but if it's your decision, I respect it, I just hope you come back and finish it

and may I still be to see that

a hug and greetings from Peru
8/24/2021 c28 9StoneTimeKeeper
Sad to see this one go. Honestly, I thought this to be a really good one. Oh well...

Also, do people not understand that sometimes the whole point of a fanfic is to change how characters are portrayed?
8/24/2021 c28 rubyred753
Sorry the Negative Nancys hounded youtotal jerks! As for your Muse, well, Muse tend to wander. I hooe you stay healthy and take care of yourself. I'm keeping this on follow just in case the Muse and pals MotivationInspiration visit you again!
8/24/2021 c28 Sabien
Thank you! Hopefully you'll be back to this one at some point in life, till then stay safe!
8/24/2021 c28 Cateagle
And 'tis a pity that it's over as I enjoyed it. Still, you deal with the situation you have, not the one you want so I can see why you abandoned this one. Here's hoping your muse eventually returns to re-doing this story.
8/24/2021 c28 15writeratheart007
Awwww.

I seriously loved this one, it's why it stayed so long in my favorites despite being unfinished. I'm going to keep it in my favorites for a while in case you do decide to do a rewrite of anything. (For the record i don't think there was a lot that NEEDED a rewrite, but I'm an outside observer, I know we're always the most critical about our own work.) Still I hope that you'll keep writing no matter what story you go to.
8/24/2021 c28 shadewolfedrt
THIS IS TO THE FOOLS THAT HATE GOOD STORIES BECUASE IT DOES NOT FIT WHAT THEY THINK IT SHOULD BE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE AUTHOER OR THE STORY THEN STOP READING IT!
8/24/2021 c28 Dragonstar125
ireally hope u can return to this story someday one of my favs of yours tedpct csnt now.
8/24/2021 c28 1Pushi19
I love this story I can’t for your next story base on this as your fans
8/24/2021 c28 1hitokori midnight
sad...i actually really liked this book
8/24/2021 c28 bombbastik
Damn. I’m saddened to see it officially go. Thanks for leaving it up so that I can reread it in the future though!
8/24/2021 c28 observentuser
I'm sorry to hear that you are abandoning this. I really did like the story, it was a fresh idea in a sea of cliches. Thank you for sharing though :-)
8/24/2021 c28 niki0niki
oh, that makes me so sad. I really love this and your other stories. I hope some day you're able to revisit this great story.
1,613 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »