FanFiction.Net
for Knowledge is Power

8/24/2021 c28 mythilhorn
Hope you feel better. I did enjoy the story and eagerly waited for updates.
I know it's not easy to get over said blocks, but I hope that doesn't turn you away from writing itself. Best.
8/24/2021 c28 agentinfinity
Bummer. Oh well. Keep on writing! You do great work, and hopefully you will redo this (I liked it) and not be attacked by vicious writing block!
8/24/2021 c28 2NatRose17
Oh that hurt, even if I want to tell you to forget about them, I know it's not easy, so get your mental health and confidence back, I still love your story regardless and will be waiting. Thank you!
8/24/2021 c28 10kgfinkel
Sigh...and I was ENJOYING this story! Gah, there are times like this where I'd love to hunt down each and every one of those "Negative Nancies" and beat the living daylights out of them! Hold a proper witch burning for THEY are the TRUE demons!

DZ2, if you ever feel the need to chat or vent, feel free to send me a PM. Stay strong brother/sister!
8/24/2021 c28 MeMeMooMoo
There's a surprise. Too stupid to finish another story. Get fucked
8/24/2021 c28 2jadesabrexiv
Sorry to see this fic abandoned.

Thanks for the Effort, Drive and Willingness to write enjoyable reading material.

JSX
8/24/2021 c28 bkerrmom1
What a shame as this was one of my favorites, but I understand. I hate that negative hateful people can't just shut up and go elsewhere but feel the need to get some horrible thrill of spreading their hatefulness around. I for one thank you for even taking the time to freely share your ideas and stories with us.
8/24/2021 c28 GreyAB
I enjoyed this story as it was a bit of fun to read :) sorry to see you abandon it, but thanks for letting us know.
8/24/2021 c28 1xoxstephlouxox
i love this story - its a shame to hear that you are abandoning the story but i understand - Hope you are ok and that you continue xx
8/22/2021 c4 summary lacking
Wow, how original sociopath Harry. The summary had me looking forward to reading this story. Imagine my surprise when the biggest detail is left out.
8/19/2021 c12 ironhair
Pretty stupid of him not to even read what was sent by the goblins.
8/18/2021 c1 ironhair
Reading
8/12/2021 c27 Lese
Hey DZ2,

do you plan to continue this story?

Greetings from germany

Lese
8/10/2021 c27 ToddGilliss
Let's get this back up and running!
8/8/2021 c27 4BROMBROS
Yay I was right when I guessed that James was the one in control at the end of the Draco Duel
1,613 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »