FanFiction.Net

Interesting.
5/8/2020 c8 reptoholic
lmfao
5/8/2020 c7 reptoholic
please have him stay away from the reds
5/8/2020 c6 reptoholic
like his personality
5/8/2020 c1 reptoholic
wow
5/7/2020 c14 Dispel
Dunno man, I kinda wanted Harrison to just tell them to get out when she hit him. /shrug I mean, ya can't wait for him to stop talking like an adult would, you can leave.
5/5/2020 c27 bagelineault
I have enjoyed reading this work. Thank you for sharing it. You have my follow in hopes to read more.
4/28/2020 c27 11Stiltskin the Story Teller
This is a good story, I just wish YOU WOULD WRITE MORE! Sorry about that, but the next chapter is a big-revelation-to-others chapter, and that is my favorite kind. Still, nice story. And to those who say Harry was being a jerk during the earlier part of the story, I say: WELL DUH! EVER HEAR OF A DEFENSE MECHANISM! It's rather common for a child or person who has suffered extreme trauma and/or betrayal to be rather... harsh with people to dive them away. The street term for this is 'emotional hedgehoging', and, truth be told (given the degree of betrayal and the age and intelligence level of the portrayed betrayed), it is a relatively minor case of such. Anyway, good story, NOW PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!
4/27/2020 c15 scyfly
this story reminds me a lot of justbored21 whom also portraits harry as the best thing since sliced bread despirte having him behave like a emo asshole, trying to be witty but honestly failing misserbly like a child throwing a tantrum
4/27/2020 c14 scyfly
did he really just trow away the malfoys as a vassel to look like the bigger man? wow epitome of stupid right there
4/27/2020 c12 scyfly
there is something seriously fucked up with your version of harry
1,613 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »