FanFiction.Net
for Knowledge is Power

2/16/2022 c28 Ravena D. Alister
Sad to see a story in my favs go unfinished but I understand
2/16/2022 c28 2william1966
So sorry to hear this story is over! I know how you feel there are too many trolls around this site! I hope you do not quit writing.
2/16/2022 c28 raddaraddaradda2
sad to see this story get abandoned as i actually liked this story but i can understand your position. cant wait to see what you do next.
2/15/2022 c29 msgupy
Wow. That was an unexpected end. That said, for an 'abandoned' story that was a great place to finish.
In all honesty I have never a read a story quite like it. I'm still not sure whether I enjoyed it or not, but it WAS a compelling read and if I dont like how a story is progressing (or is really bad gramatically) I DO press the delete button. I look forward to readjng some of your other stories.
Lastly, thank you for taking your time, energy, imagination and courage to produce something and put it out there for the world to see - with no profit to you. People should be ashamed to critisise you and all those like you. As you say, if people dont like it they should juat stop reading.
2/1/2022 c28 Pegueng
DAmn, ins't it possible to ban stupid arses that flames and give badly formed reviews. As you said, Don't like, don't read. What's the point of destroy a good read for those that happen to like the story and even if one doesn't fulle agrees with the authors take on various characters there's no need or not entitled to blame them. Only if an authour is inconsistent in the same story, some criticism may be in place. But make it constructive criticism.. With that said, i hope you are good and maybe in the future you'll find your muse for this one. I am curious to what you had in mind for this particular story. I guess you had some basic idea where you wanted it to go... / Up the Irons, Slaintë
1/31/2022 c29 The High Avenger
You have marked this story as complete. Is there a way to un mark it? After all it's not completed, its abandoned. Just a little pet peve of mine. I was enjoying this though before I thought to check if it was really complete.
1/30/2022 c29 Guest
I was so enjoying this rip
1/30/2022 c12 omes848484
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
1/29/2022 c29 5dmort2071
thank you for coming back to this story, I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to seeing you write more
1/26/2022 c1 1Emperor Phantom
nice story.. hoping for harry torture malfoy and snape..i don't like snape in this story.. quite evil.. but great story.. love it
1/23/2022 c14 Guest
When Hermione said that Harry should have died with his parents, and then she hit him, that was a good play on humor. Like you said, DZ2, she has a mean right hook that can end any argument. Next time your friend disagrees with you, smack her, okay? Bitches need to be reminded their place.
1/22/2022 c29 ssbn655b
Thank you for a wonderful story, and thank you for continuing it in a rewrite, look forward to reading it.
1/19/2022 c17 Guest
An official Malfoy non aggression pact would seem intelligent.
1/19/2022 c16 Guest
So, Draco and Severus can officially be designated mortal enemies.
1/19/2022 c13 Guest
Surprised me when Ragnok laughed.

Made Harry look weak when he didn't show up. Thought he might have words with MoRon.
1,613 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »