FanFiction.Net
for Knowledge is Power

12/29/2021 c28 nubinstud1
I'm sorry that the negative comments stopped you from completing such a wonderful story. Good luck in the future, please keep writing.
12/27/2021 c28 EarthAngelUK
Brilliant story. Would love to read the ending.
12/27/2021 c28 Tony Moonstone
I can understand why you decided to abandon the story.
I LOVED the story.
The SMART Harry angle was different but lots of people had nothing but negativity towards the story.
I’m sad that you will not continue, I would have loved to see what request that Harry would have had Lucius do, and how his relationship with his friends would have changed when he woke up.
Would he have done something with Gringotts and training with Flitwick?
Such an interesting story and I’m glad you wrote it.
Onward to your other stories.
Take care and be safe!
12/26/2021 c9 Tony Moonstone
Wow, this story is really surprising me.
I think I’m enjoying this SMART Harry as a breath of fresh air to be read.
Can’t wait to see where this story goes, and I love that Flitwick is a more central character as well as Neville.
Onward I read.
Take care and be safe!
12/23/2021 c1 Guest
Pipi kaka pups
12/4/2021 c2 7Royslady51
FYI: Eagle-owls, snowys, greater and lesser horned owls do hunt by day, sometimes, depending on location, season and subspecies.
12/4/2021 c1 Royslady51
Totally off topic, but...has Hades ever met Wednesday Addams. Or Dumbledore a Harry who is an Addams, as reared by Gomez...with a side of writer Patricia Briggs 'style COYOTE (complete with Mercy): Cuz...that could be a combination that's fucking hilarious. Especially if someone introduced Moony to Bran.

Just a particularly diabolical stream of consciousness: Cuz, frankly, Hades would get a completely new definition of Chaos with that bunch.
11/16/2021 c7 7uflesh940
Wtf is this garbage. First the wand and now this? Why the fuck would you sort a student to ALL houses? It defeats the whole purpose. If you get sorted to ALL houses are you really even sorted at all? And how the fuck is he suited for Gryffindor or Hufflepuff? He's less brave and loyal than Draco Malfoy! And is he really ambitious enough to be in Slytherin? Didn't he decide to go to Hogwarts because he was BORED? Ravenclaw is the way to go for "Harrison" "look at all these books I'm reading" Potter. And man, fuck Harry. Total asshole all the way. He judges Molly Weasley and her entire family because he doesn't like how she LOOKS. Why don't you take this shitty little poorly written self indulgent bashing fic and post it on WATTPAD WHERE IT BELONGS.
11/15/2021 c28 2HMRoberts
Dizzy2;

I'm sorry to see you abandon this fic, at least for now, but I understand your reasons. Frankly, even left at this point, it is one of your tour de force pieces and I'm glad to have had the pleasure of reading it.

As for those knockers who could only smell their own because their ate stuck so far up theirs - f*uck 'em. They wouldn't know a good story if it bit them on their skinny buttocks!

Thank you for sharing as much as you have - and for leaving it up for continued re-reading pleasure.

Your Constant Reader and Friend;
Heidi R.
11/8/2021 c1 StoneTheLoner
Just want to say... I don't know your profile or this story, but I wasn't surprised to see the title and then look down to find it had been abandoned. Because of freaken course it was. That name is a curse on this website and you stumbled right into it.

There's a whole chain of stories where people try to do their own spin on/finish a particular HP story that was abandoned, and there's legit 6 or 7 of those stories (Most reaching about 200k) and EACH one gets abandoned at about the same word count/point in the story. And what was the story that started it was named?... You guessed it. Knowledge is Power.

Yeah, I know I'm being goofy. But I've been following those fanfics off and on for a couple of years now, so it was impossible for that not to occur to me. It may as well be a curse for all the promises made to finish the story and it never happening. A collective 1m words from various authors and the same thing always happens. Even using the name is enough to guarantee the story won't be finished lol

And I bet you this won't be the last. A couple months or a year from now there's going to be yet another. Just like I found 3-4 months ago when I stumbled across someone doing their spin on it. It's now abandoned despite me talking to the guy and him saying he knew all this and he planned on actually finishing it lol
11/2/2021 c27 6CRISTAL-PERLA
ssssssssiiiiiiggguuuurrrrlllllsaaaa no la abndonessssssssssssssssssss
10/26/2021 c28 GenieM
I wish you would finish your story. I have been enjoying it!
10/21/2021 c7 Cyan-Snake
dumb.
10/21/2021 c2 Cyan-Snake
wow. why did he seem different from a baby?
10/12/2021 c28 1anjiepotter
people comments often if they like the story or not. but authors dont work for them. they work for themselves, parting with their knowledge and many more you can imagine... dont let it define you. i liked this story so far...
1,613 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »