for The Fourth Beast

5/17/2018 c1 TTTTTTTTTTTTT
good story next episode pliz
5/17/2018 c1 supboyyyyy93
the story definitely sounds interesting but im disapointed that it's ANOTHER harem story. i hope it isn't over the top and the romance isn't shitty like most of the harem stories.
5/17/2018 c1 CortanaD
Please please please, keep just yasaka for pairing. I want them to be a sort of yokai power couple and I’m tired of harems.
5/17/2018 c1 Saisri
I like it a lot. Very excited about the next chap.
5/17/2018 c1 1Yologamer
Please update
5/17/2018 c1 desropter
Good more!
5/17/2018 c1 Archer headass
Did you see Yasaka has finally been animated and oh lord damn she is thicc and smoking hot
5/17/2018 c1 NarutoXEverone
Amazing whens the next chapter?
5/16/2018 c1 gruntsbreeder
Interesting story
5/16/2018 c1 Dragon6676
Excellent start
5/16/2018 c1 I. P. Frealy
Really strong opening chapter, look forward to more!
5/16/2018 c1 Tempestuous God of Valour-77
Interesting. The multiple barriers reminds me of Shikamaru's plan of stopping Jubi's TBB, very nice. I was really expecting for another meteor to fall on top of the first one lol.

What happened to Naruto's world though? Destroyed by Kaguya? White robe and Rinnegandid he eat the chakra fruit or did he become Jubi's jinchuriki?
A flashback touching those subjects would be awesome.
5/16/2018 c1 Apocalypse98
Good chapter bro.
5/16/2018 c1 ThR1992
Please reconsider the harem, I think Yasaka is more than enough, you do not have to have a harem to be better or better. If he was once a human part of him remember that sharing a couple, only bring problems, and if he believes in justice; he will not tolerate any woman having to take turns to have a bit of his affection, time and attention. I beg you to keep those variables in mind when writing, you are a great writer and I know you will do what you think is right.
5/16/2018 c1 1Thunderbird29
So far it's good and something new, let's see we you can continue the momentum. Critically, I think you showed Sirzechs and Ajuka a bit too underpowered in terms of politics. But it will also give you a chance to have them alligned with Naruto. Don't take it too seriously though, I am just saying what I saw from only 3k words. Eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
2,237 « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 .. Last Next »