for A Chance to Dance

10/16/2019 c3 mevna.desilva

3/15/2019 c27 BlueBloodsSVUOrder
Loved it
7/14/2018 c6 25TwilightPony21
Wow, I really liked the ending to this part of the story. From the Hetty wisdom to all of Callen's thoughts to his discussion with Sarah. Really nicely written.
7/8/2018 c5 TwilightPony21
Hi! - I finally made it to chapter 5! I think your story is very reminiscent of early NCIS: Los Angeles episodes with Sam ribbing Callen about his love life and Kensi making up a story to cover Callen and Sam while talking to a suspect - really great job putting all of that into writing. :)
7/2/2018 c27 11countrygirluk56
Thank you for that wonderfully, poignant chapter filled with so much pain and darkness but yet so much hope for Callen, Sarah and their family. It was a dark time for Sam especially but also the whole team as Michelle was one of their own and it was so tragic. You are most welcome for the prompts and ideas and I'm pleased you thought they were good enough to incorporate in your exceptional story. Well done, my friend. I now look forward to more of Moving On. :-) :-)
7/2/2018 c27 27knirbenrots
Oh, it is a perfect end to this story! Thanks for the many nights in which I was able to read another new chapter! I loved the romance and family life Callen finally finds.
Hurray!
7/2/2018 c26 knirbenrots
Such s very romantic chapter, and a great chalenge for both of them too #loveyoumore
7/2/2018 c27 6ssl71
Beautiful ending to the story!
7/1/2018 c2 25TwilightPony21
Hi! Finally had a chance to start reading this story. I think your Callen and Sam dialogue is wonderful as always, and I'm laughing at them trying to explain to Hetty - always very amusing. Since I'm only on Chapter 2, I look forward to reading the rest!
7/1/2018 c26 11countrygirluk56
Oh my friend that was just wonderful. Thank you for acting on my suggestion (again) and you've written it so much better than I imagined it would be. And you had me in tears - of happiness - because Callen's vows were just perfect and straight from the heart as Sarah had intended. Are you going to mention the reactions of the team and the rest of the families? No matter if you don't you sort of mentioned it here. I don't want this story to end but I also have this foreboding that all will not end well - something normally happens to end Callen's happiness. I do hope that you'll break that mould.
Extremely well done :-)
6/30/2018 c25 countrygirluk56
That was wonderful. Just perfect and the proposal was so understated which I think is all Callen. Excellent :-)
6/30/2018 c25 6ssl71
Another chapter I absolutely love! So happy they’re engaged!
6/30/2018 c25 27knirbenrots
There it is, the M-word and the Yes!
6/30/2018 c24 knirbenrots
The someday picture - Such a great choice of words . Loveky and sweet chapter!
6/28/2018 c24 6ssl71
Emma and Ellie are adorable! Love the last scene with both Ellie and Sarah asleep in Callen’s arms.

Looking forward to the next chapters.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »