for Harry Potter and the Time Mage

7/4 c6 16Ironshot
Interesting story so far. Looking forward to Harry's training.
1/28/2019 c6 3WhiteElfElder
If Harry can learn how to change his skin and use the fire at will, then he will become quite the force. Hopefully Doctor Strange can help with his scar and what is in it. I think Harry is being too forgiving in this chapter, but I suspect he is just suppressing like he normally does. Ron needs a good lesson that will sink into his thick skull about who really is a traitor to whom.
1/28/2019 c3 WhiteElfElder
If the dark side is Vengeance, is the light side Justice?
12/10/2018 c2 ThunderSphinx
So Harry heals Bellatrix of her mortal wounds and let's get go so she can kill more people. What an idiot lol.
8/19/2018 c6 2firebird-fenix
good fic

Please update soon
8/8/2018 c6 jbfritz
Great start! Please post more soon
7/26/2018 c2 anothergoneagain
So nice of the death eaters to stop fighting while Harry healed Hermione! Nice death Eaters... a new take!
7/21/2018 c6 Laurentius Williame
Good chapter. Thanks for the update.
7/18/2018 c6 Guest
nicely done chapter and liked the part regarding the hollows and Ron Bashing. Keep up the Greta work man Until Next chapter. BYE
7/18/2018 c6 CoolFanfictionLover
ufff so much had happened
7/17/2018 c6 leonix2009
Wow that was a great chapter
I am glad Harry has left Ronald
Thanks for the update
I enjoyed it very much
I hope to see you soon with next chapter
7/17/2018 c6 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Nice update here!
7/17/2018 c2 Mimeomia
This was cringy af my dude.

HPHG moment, sure, everybody stop fighting!

Harry gets extra magical, sure, healing powers, sure why not, better with fire? sure, glowing eyes?getting cringier but sure. Fire wings? oh god no, that's chuunibyou as fuck!

Get's mad an his transformation changes to bat wings? ALL MY NOPES. Why tho'? horcrux isn't a really good explanation just a shitty excuse.

We are vengeance? WOW THAT'S EDGY AS FUCK MY DUDE.
7/17/2018 c1 Mimeomia
I can accept most of this except that harry act's all cocky, the DE could easily not give a fuck about Lucy and just kill harry but plot armor, I accept that, just not make the MC act so OOC
7/17/2018 c6 Calebros
and why are the twins still in Hogwarts? or why did they come back?
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »