for Harry Potter and the Time Mage

6/4/2018 c5 George Cristian810
I really think that Harry is to forgiving of both Ron and Dumbledore and why did he continue to listen to Dumbledore and tell him everthing after Dumbledore did and how he didnt reply to Harry question about the wand.
6/4/2018 c5 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Wasn't expecting Doctor Strange tbh but I can see how you'd add him considering the other timeline Harry etc.
6/4/2018 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/4/2018 c2 QuietlyFreya
Started off interesting, turned ridiculous and boring to me partway into this chapter. There are few things that annoy me more in fanfic than having hooks that ought to cause major divergence, but the author still contrives to make specific events stay exactly the same. Sirius dying is one of these things. While I understand needing a motivating factor for "Vengeance", it feels forced here. Harry saw a future where fighting next to the arch resulted in Sirius being hit and falling through it, but he ends up fighting with Sirius right next to it anyways? Bellatrix is coincidentally the only death eater who isn't knocked down by Harry's new super powers? And despite his new powers, he needs yet another power-up just minutes later? While most stories like this aren't what could be called "good" writing, they can be fun when the author takes just one or two absurd things and runs with them. Piling on more and more, however, gets tiresome quick for me.
6/4/2018 c5 1TBM10
awesome chapter
i loved the cameo
can't wait for future chapters
keep updating
6/4/2018 c5 Kerrion
Please don’t let this be a Harry forgives Ron for his betrayal story . He spoke with skeeter and betrayed his friend and Its glossed over i am tired of reading stories of Harry being a doormat for for that jealous idiot . And Harry need to stop telling dumbledoor so much because that old wanker never tells anyone anything useful always keeping secrets but must be told everything why should Harry tell him but when he’s asked a thing he’s oh he gives it’s another time for that spiel . If he won’t give information then he don’t get information Harry should not tell him what happens in China let him have a coronary over that . Sirius died from his hiding information .
6/4/2018 c3 CoolFanfictionLover
wow so much happened
sirius still died i hate that part
i am so not happy with rowling for killing sirius
i dont like it
happy harry hermione are together
please do continue
bye sumi
6/2/2018 c4 Snape is a shit
Harry's such a private person this news of him isn't going to go well
6/2/2018 c3 Snape is a shit
Oh Harry's in the past and he is not going to be happy when he gets back
6/2/2018 c2 Snape is a shit
Vengeance is fighting mad and Albuts Dumbass Dumb-as-a-dor is not gonna like it
6/2/2018 c1 Snape is a shit
Different and I like it.
The changes can be big or small, let's see where you take us.
5/31/2018 c1 1Deathcrow
This was hard to read. Why did you write the whole recap of the Harry Potter story? Everyone reading your fanfiction will be familiar with the basic outline. It was extremely boring.

The second half of this chapter didn't grip me either I have to admit. It was relatively clumsily executed and the action bordered on the (unintentionally) comical.

But don't let me dissuade you from writing. Best of luck in the future!
5/26/2018 c4 Aria Dragoncrest
Wonderful!
5/25/2018 c4 ahhrreader
All this happened in his mind? That makes sense for James and Lily. What about Hermione and his daughters, is he now seeing things into the future? And then there's Harry from another timeline?
How come so many things happen at once? This implies, his parents are not real, Hermione is a future version he sees and all because of the intervention of old-Harry. Is that correct?
5/25/2018 c4 Rajiv A. Rajaram
Interesting chapter and at least it explains most of it. So Harry has to go to china as well. Gonna be a good thing.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »