for Candidate Rebirth

2/15 c23 1XsnakesforeverX
Just checking in to see if you're still writing this. I like the concept
11/4/2020 c23 bloodyvalentinejoke
Nice touch with the chocobo being so affectionate.
Hope to see more.
10/13/2020 c23 211eeveefan
please come back to this. I would love to see more of this story.
9/26/2020 c23 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
7/24/2020 c9 AmethystPone
Filled to the brim with bashing...so...eh, imma stop here.
6/7/2020 c23 8Onishin Tsukitenshi
I wonder how long it'll take before Draco learns the lesson "think not what your family name can do for you, but what you can do for your family name." But knowing him, the answer is probably never or when it's far too late. Best wishes to Lucius. On a side note, I hope this story updates soon.
4/11/2020 c10 Guest
Something I just noticed: what in the blazes made Dumbledore think that his plan to tie Leanbox to the Order of the Phoenix was in any shape, way or form sane? Because it really looks like he was trying for an arranged marriage between Chloe and Ron of all people and well…even admitting Gamindustri went for political marriages (one hell of an assumption here from the headmaster) Ron is a sixth son of a minor family so there's not a snowball’s chance in hell Leanbox wouldn’t take it as an insult.
4/11/2020 c23 3Az-Bebere
It's interesting that Lucius Malfoy of all people is the first one to twig on technological changes forcing the Wizarding World’s hand re. the Statute of Secrecy…would that mean he’ll link up with Arthur Weasley soon? After all, if any wizard can inform the former of muggle technological advances, it’s the latter.
1/13/2020 c23 5Kknd2
Well this has been interesting. I have to say, a Fudge that is sick of being a puppet and sharp enough to try and claw his way to real power? That's a new one and I'm very much interested to see how that little side story is going to turn out.

Same for Lucius using his brain and getting a way out of being a dark lord's cruciatus boy set up. Draco remains Draco sadly, but at least Dudley is making something of himself here.

Kudos on walking that line between original flavors for both IP's, that is not easy to do and you are tap-dancing on that line like a pro!
1/5/2020 c22 2spyro259
so when is the chapter 24 coming out
i really want to know what will happen next
11/10/2019 c23 Guest
Please update this story
10/28/2019 c23 15sleepyhobo10
I really love this story and can honestly not wait for an update. I loved seeing Histore being the potential partner for Chloe. Keep up the good work!
10/15/2019 c23 2spyro259
so when is the next chapter coming out
i want to know what's going to happen next
9/12/2019 c23 scorpin17