for Knocked Out

O that's what he's dead
3/21/2019 c2 Guest
The hec is Johnny dead
12/16/2018 c11 brighteyes421
I am sorry that you ended up with the flu. I hope that you are feeling better. The explanation of why Johnny's mom would hit explains a lot. I do not blame Johnny for wanting to leave his house. I hope you have a good week.
11/14/2018 c10 brighteyes421
It was great to see the update. I totally understand about craziness going on, there was a school shooting in my city last week and then yesterday there were 3 different incidents were there were guns at local schools. Yes it is sad that Stan Lee passed away, He was very talented with his super heroes. I hope that things will calm down for you. Have a great weekend.
10/10/2018 c9 brighteyes421
Hi welcome back. A nice surprise to see the new update. Yay it pretty spooky as to how Pony knew about Johnny. It is a lot for the Darry, Soda, and the gang to figure out.
7/25/2018 c8 brighteyes421
So great to see the update tonight.I am glad that Pony is awake and the doctor is right they just need to comfort and help Pony get through the loss of Johnny and Dally. Looking forward to the next update.
7/21/2018 c7 brighteyes421
I am so sorry about your friend's dog. The same thing happened to me a few years ago when I was watching a friend's dog. They were in the mountains and they did not have a cell phone service. It was a Sunday and I ended up taking the dog to the emergency vet and they kept her stable until her owners could get there. Because I had left several messages on both their phones they went straight to the clinic. Any way I hop that your dog is going to be okay. Looking forward to when you can update. I hope that you have a good rest of the weekend.
6/19/2018 c6 lanalight1
If only he stayed awake a bit longer.
6/2/2018 c5 November-Clouds-One-and-Only
Good choice, Pony
6/1/2018 c5 lanalight1
Lol, there's literally an emoji.
6/1/2018 c5 brighteyes421
Wow Pony is going to have a lot to tell Soda and Darry. I can imagine how confused he must have been seeing Johnny and then his parents. I know he needed to have them give him the hugs. I am glad that he went back to Darry and Soda as I am not sure how they would have handled losing Pony as well. Darry's biggest fear would have come true and I think it would have shattered both the boys. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
5/29/2018 c4 brighteyes421
I am so glad that both Darry and Soda are with Pony, I am sure he can sense that they are with him. The fear that the brothers are feeling is understandable, but I hope that by getting him to the hospital when they did will help to keep him form getting worse. I can understand that Two-bit, Steve and Dally think that they should not return in the morning but I think the Curtis brothers are gong to need their friends. Poor pony is going to have to be told about Johnny when he wakes up.
Please up date soon.
5/26/2018 c2 Guest
Good! Keep writing more
5/26/2018 c3 brighteyes421
Cool reverence to the date of The Outsiders being published. I am anxious to see what is going on with Ponyboy. I can understand about Pony's lungs being effected by all the smoke. Please update soon
5/24/2018 c2 lanalight1
No! Ponyboy's gonna wake up only to find out his best buddy is dead!
20 Page 1 2 Next »