for Too Late

9/27/2018 c12 Guest
Well, it’s an interesting take, and I always like Bella and Jasper. But why would such an alpha male let another vampire basically take his mate from him? It makes no sense.
7/17/2018 c12 8Sassyvampmama
Thank you for sharing this with us.
7/14/2018 c6 celajwhitney
what a terrible reality to wake up to.
7/14/2018 c1 celajwhitney
alice is such a pain in the ass, always lying and making up"visions".
7/5/2018 c12 3Kayozm
Nice ending!
I like that you keep it realistic, hahawell, you know what I mean! Within the twilight universe.
7/5/2018 c5 Kayozm
I don’t know why I never started this before (or maybe I do: dead EdwardAlice) but I’m enjoying it now. But poor Jasper, I am feeling pretty bad for him right now!
6/10/2018 c12 AshleyStewart09
So good
6/8/2018 c12 44SilverontheRose
Great short story, and I will definitely reread it. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

There were a few ill-chosen words, but not many. I would recommend that, while the French do call it a little death, you stay away from burial terminology such as ‘sepulchral’. Death and burials are bad-omened for most people I know, and in my area selpucher is most often used in the term ‘whited selpucher’; someone who is beautiful but their soul is reeking and completely rotted. Not really what you want to bring to mind outside a horror story. ;)

Can’t wait to read your next work!
6/8/2018 c8 SilverontheRose
Whew! Sexy! You really know how to set a scene. I really liked his thoughts when it came to ‘if there was one place private’. Very seductive, and very telling of his attitude towards women; especially his woman.
6/7/2018 c2 SilverontheRose
The one thing that doesn’t work is that Edward is not from the Victorian era, Jasper is. Edward is from the Edwardian era- not that Americans really stuck with English morals. We already had jazz babies and speakeasies, ‘petting’ (first to third base) was crusaded against by the moral mavens of the newspapers, and we were at war. Wartime has always seen an increase of out-of-wedlock babies, especially back when it was likely you weren’t coming back home again thanks to illness more often than gunfire. Parents didn’t spurn ‘little souvenirs’ like they did in peacetime. Your Edward could easily have been old-fashioned or from a stiff religious and/or upper middle-class background... just not Victorian.

I do like how Jasper is acting up! Outrage and ignidation for the win!
6/7/2018 c12 Aggie94
Beautiful in to an amazing story really really really enjoyed how you switched it up. Thank you so much for sharing your words I appreciate Author so very very much. Thank you again Meg
6/4/2018 c12 5Bell 1
WOW! To deny your soul mate like that, how sad, but certainly an effective way to get rid of those two main characters so Jasper and Bella could be together for their own bond. However, how could Jasper have left her behind like the rest of the family did? :( Bella certainly is forgiving, considering he did that to her.

My heart was aching so much for Charlie. Still is, really.

I'm happy Jasper and Bella got their HEA though.
6/3/2018 c12 97Theadosia57
A family is good, but alone time is better lol, really enjoyed this thanks xx
6/3/2018 c11 Theadosia57
She's too soft, but then she's Bella xx
6/3/2018 c10 Theadosia57
Why's she nervous, they are the ones who allowed the lies to happen xx
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »