for Emerald vs Gold

1/2 c37 9Milky Boy Blue
Finally caught up! This was another chapter I liked more than the actual episode. Happy to see it avoid some of the character behaviour I found a turn-off and give Dipper a break.
Adding Pacifica was a nice touch since it helps drive home Dipper trying to get over Wendy and her dialogue was some of the best.
I also loved the little things: Stan referencing the book, to Dipper’s confusion, and Soos on the helicopter. I liked that alternate ending better than the real one.
12/31/2020 c36 Milky Boy Blue
Pacifica had some pretty nice dialogue in this chapter, especially her criticism of the unicorns.
But I can see why Ford wouldn’t trust Emily: stranger with mysterious past and powers with some unknown connection to his greatest foe. I’m nowhere near as paranoid as he is but I’d still be suspicious, especially when Emily can’t explain much of where she came from, how she got there, and why she knows so much.
Interesting to see how that effects future events.
12/26/2020 c35 Milky Boy Blue
This was one of my favourite chapters. Which is ironic since it’s my second least-favourite episode. I liked Emily and Nate’s comments about some of the little events and behaviours, and that Emily called the twins out for controlling Stan after what Bill had put them through.
No idea what the writers were thinking when they planned that but ...yeah. They did not think that through.
It was also nice to see Pacifica get involved since she disappeared until the finale and her comments about her Dad were spot on. I’m wondering if that will change things later?
Because if this story is developing more Dipcifica it wouldn’t make sense to for Dipper to see Wendy in Mabel’s bubble. Which should be interesting since I think I know who Emily would see as their greatest desire.
12/23/2020 c34 Milky Boy Blue
Was not expecting Globby. Weirdly cute for a creature that Ford had to electrocute to keep from tasting human flesh.
The amulet’s becoming interesting, shielding them when Blobby’s still afraid. Almost sentient...
12/17/2020 c37 4mew mew 124
Man it has been SO long since ur last chapter!

It wasn’t what I expected, but I do like the direction u took parts of the chapter...Dipper and Pacifica fluff! (a better turn then Dipper getting bad dating advice...)

Then Emily has her own adventure in town, we see Nate’s family, and she’s getting really close...but does this mean she’s not going back to her home dimension...I guess thinking about it, there wouldn’t really be anything left for her to go home to...but who’s to say her dimension won’t try and pull her back after Weirdmaggedon? Also she plans on going to school in Gravity Falls...ok give credit, she’s at least covering her bases...
It is also good 2 see that she and Ford are on better terms...but this is all only making me question more and more what will happen in the next chapter...stuff will still happen to Mabel and push her toward the edge (and make a deal with Bill unknowingly...), but what will Emily do?

Will she face some of the same issues? Will she confront Bill? I really wanna see what happens next! Please, please review soon!
12/15/2020 c33 9Milky Boy Blue
I liked the beginning of this chapter, Emily reflecting on the bond of family and how much it hurts when that bond breaks.
Natural to feel scared that you can drift from someone you love, especially when you’re growing older and realising relationships aren’t set in stone, not even the most important ones.
Helps give her an understanding of what Stan went through.
12/12/2020 c37 Crystal11
Let's go! Another chapter!
First of all, your health is more important than spewing out more chapters and stories for us. Take care of yourself before taking care of your stories.
Second, I enjoyed this chapter a lot! I was wondering how Emily would fit into this story, and I really enjoy how you've written the story! I think it was interesting to see Ford around Emily since he still doesn't really trust her. Also, it was very in-character for Emily to save the shack from vandalism by pranking the other tourist trap owners. It was hilarious too!
12/11/2020 c29 Milky Boy Blue
It’ll be interesting to see what makes Emily so special in the future. Must be something special to be more famous than the Pines family and impress even Time Baby.
12/10/2020 c1 Guest
Can you do a powerpuff girls fanfiction where your oc shows up in the powerpuff girls 1998 instead of gravity falls and she is reborn as the fourth powerpuff girl and her color is white and she is reborn as belle.
12/9/2020 c28 Milky Boy Blue
Wasn’t sure how Emily would react to the scene where her boyfriend and his pal vandalise the old man’s shack. Would’ve been nice to see but I suppose dating Emily’s convinced him to be a nicer person since he’d rather prepare a picnic for her than cause trouble.
12/8/2020 c27 Milky Boy Blue
I admire that there are some stories you won’t add Emily to, since you can tell she wouldn’t be necessary and only take away from the dynamic, especially when it’s an important episode for specific characters or relationships.
12/6/2020 c37 Pine Tree
Hey! I'm a new fan of your story, and I just wanted to tell you that you're doing great! Thanks for all the hard work, I know getting stuff like this done while managing school is hard. But you're pulling through, and the quality has only risen since the beginning. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/6/2020 c26 Milky Boy Blue
Nice to see one of Emily’s attempts to change an ending actually work for once. Good to put the Journal 3 knowledge to use.
12/4/2020 c25 Milky Boy Blue
At least Emily tried to help, even if it didn’t change much. A couple of little things, but nothing big. It’ll be interesting to see if she can change some more before the show ends, especially since she’s learning more about her powers.
12/3/2020 c24 Milky Boy Blue
Huh. Thought the hooded figure would be Emily from the future. Celine was a surprise. I also like it that Emily had her date instead of joining the Golf War since even Stan and Soos just waited outside.
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »