for Gate: Thus the Olympians fought there

gkghmgkfk
7/11/2020 c1 Guest
rgtrddd
7/11/2020 c2 maler
Can you pair Tuka with the son of Thanatos? It would an interesting idea to the son to take her to the afterlife to see her dead people. Sorry for my English
10/26/2019 c5 1jesus
It was epic can’t wait to read more.
10/26/2019 c4 1jesus
Really awesome.
10/26/2019 c3 1jesus
The story is pretty awesome by the way, I like it.
10/26/2019 c2 1jesus
Sorry scratch the DOOM/Seven Deadly Sins idea, about

Batman/Seven Deadly Sins?
The OC can be the son of Batman the Dark Knight of Gotham, name Markus and he was on a mission to stop the Joker from creating a portal machine that leads into another world, but didn’t work out he, the Joker, and some other villains got sucked into the other world. Markus meets the King of Liones and tells him that he’s from another world and after that he decides to became part of the Seven and he’s marked as the “Bat of Justice” to hunt down the Joker but got overpowered by him and his goons, Deathstroke, Bane, Harley Quinn, Two Face, Penguin, Poison Ivy, and Gorilla Grodd, they murdered the grandmaster and framed the seven for murder. So he and his team got separated until years later Elizabeth comes and finds Markus and convince him to reassemble the Sins and help save Liones from the Joker now he’s got powers and holy knights as his army.
Markus will also have powers too, like controlling the bats and turn into a pile of bats like (Dracula Untold film) and possibly the power of darkness. As for his armor it can look like the one called “Batman Timeless Bushido” because it looks badass. And this idea was inspired by a film called “Ninja Batman”
Pair: OC x Elizabeth x Diane

- I’m really that if it’s a waste of time for you and for asking.
10/26/2019 c1 1jesus
Can you please also do
Wolfenstein/Highschool of the dead crossover?
The OC can actually be the grandson of William Joseph “B.J.” Blazkowicz, the legendary war hero who ended the Nazis from ruling the world and the OC’s name can be Jason Blazkowicz and he goes to that highschool in Japan with Rei as his girlfriend and when the zombie apocalypse started it will remind me of that story that his grandfather told him that he himself encountered the zombies during the war and now they are back, history has repeated itself and there can possibly be zombie Nazis more smarter then the originals and now he’s got girls and a group to protect and use the old weapons and advanced weapons the his grandfather once used.
Pair: OC x Rei x Saya

And DOOM/Seven Deadly Sins?
The Doomslayer can actually be an OC too and his armor can look like that design called “DOOM Souls” on google image, he can also possibly take Meliodas’ place as captain of the Seven and helps Elizabeth take back Liones from the Holy Knights and slay some demons that rampages.
Or his suit can be the original one and no OCs just him and when Samuel Hayden send him to that world, and whatever was in that portal can actually make him younger
He can be paired with both Elizabeth and Diane
10/15/2019 c5 superpierce
A very expected stomping.
10/13/2019 c5 6Blazblade
Geez, with how Dylan insulted Rory and her God's beliefs, it makes me wonder what would happen if she meets Aries. I can honestly see him insulting Emroy and calling him a disgrace to the title of God of War. If that leads to Rory fighting Aries, I would be all for it. Hell, if Emroy takes someone over and begins having a shouting match with Aries, that would be entertaining as hell.
10/13/2019 c5 60Perseus12
"You Are Victorious!"

-Announcer, Command & Conquer: Rise of the Reds

Victory for the JSDF and the Olympian Army! *Salute*
10/13/2019 c5 21edboy4926
Awesome chapter
6/7/2019 c4 Guest
The Falmartian gods want to meet the gods of Earth? Something tells me that they won't be too popular with them, and them being weak is only one of the reasons.
6/6/2019 c1 HaywireEagle
honestly. I find the whole Child of Chaos to be a extremely tired and honestly unbelievable trope. Like the idea overall idea but...
6/6/2019 c4 Dracus6
hey there idea Crossover for you
Overlord and Akame ga kill crossover fanfic
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »