FanFiction.Net
for Inspetor Hunt, and Kate

7/10/2021 c1 Guest
Loved this story. Read some of the reviews...ignore the naysayers. The ONLY thing I found wrong were some spelling errors. Too bad (in my opinion) there isn't more to this story.
8/25/2018 c1 Dave
Ok this was just plain awful. I have skipped through a couple of your stories and the quality (or lack thereof) is pretty consistent. That indicates, that you either ignore the feedback or are incapable of using it to improve your writing. While some of your ideas aren't all that bad, your execution leaves a lot to be desired. You have problems with pretty much every aspect of your writing. The worst things are: spelling, use of times, overall text structure and pacing. My tip for you would be to take some free online writing lessons, and to find a beta reader who ideally is either a native english speaker or has an academic degree in english.
5/30/2018 c1 Guest
she is nothing but a pig
5/22/2018 c1 Guest
This needs a lot of work. It’s more outline than story.
5/17/2018 c1 Guest
Yikes - that's plain awful
5/17/2018 c1 Guest
Javi not Havi.
5/17/2018 c1 Alecia
This is raw writing. Interesting but like it was a bunch of text messages.
5/16/2018 c1 Guest
Yep, totally satisfied. No, wait... they did it again! NOW theyre totally satisfied. Maybe.

Man that “romantic” scene was awkward.
5/16/2018 c1 Guest
UPDATE: The Captain is STILL Missing! (3?)
5/16/2018 c1 4words 2typos
You managed to misspell your title (Inspector has a C) and the comma is unnecessary
Now tell me Beckett is pregnant with “Inspector Colin’s” baby!
Take that, Ricky!
5/17/2018 c1 Norman01
It's been a long time, but I remember reading a comment by Marlowe that he intended for this to happen but the test audience hated it. They said it would turn the fandom against Beckett so Marlowe left it up to the audience to decide. But yes with her background, she only had a wall with Castle. I realize the writers wanted their relationship in the dumper so it could rise from the ashes to give us always, but this could have been done so much better. Rick didn't have to act like a hurt child and Kate didn't have to look like a dumb detective. How could she not have figured it out? How could he not confront her. He already felt she was stringing him along. I would like to see more of this story. Thank you.
5/17/2018 c1 TORONTOSUN
Good writing. I like this version. IDEA: I like Kate to fight for Rick.
5/17/2018 c1 craspon
I know this didn't actually happen on the show, but it easily could have. I've always wondered why Kate seemed to have no problem letting other men (Will, Tom, Josh that we know of; who knows how many others?) into her life (and bed), but when it came to Castle all of a sudden she has a 'wall'. It was clear that she was attracted to Colin on the show, and it never was made clear just what happened after she called him about having a drink. Given her track record, I could see this - except for the regret; Beckett never seemed to regret anything, especially when it came to stomping on Castle.

Looking forward to seeing where this is going.
5/17/2018 c1 Hamlet 77
Who the heck is Inspector Colin?