for One Shot Wonders

10/3/2019 c48 BlackKrow
Interesting chapter. I kind of assumed a chapter like this would show up at some point. I could definitely see Weiss getting a bit jealous, and more than a little insecure in a scenario like this. She calmed down, Ruby said some really nice things that cheered her up without our favorite silver eyed dolt even knowing, and everything was okay then.

I gotta be honest, Penny x Ruby is one of those ships I can't at all understand, I just can't see it ever. Even more so with the fact that, even though Penny has a semblance of sorts, she's still kind of just a robot. No offence to anyone who likes her. Either way, like I said, I just can't see Penny and Ruby being a thing, just seems awkward to me like a few other ships, but that's just my opinion.
10/3/2019 c48 8IanAlphaAxel
Great chapter, love this story!
10/3/2019 c48 Scarletcream
Reading this chapter reminds me of the volume 1 moment with Weiss saying "I'm not perfect. Not yet." The ability to recognize her own flaws and to use that as motivation is what made Weiss my favorite character pretty instantly. This chapter captures that perfectly
10/3/2019 c48 2GrnDrgnzrd
Hehe. "Theoretically" smarter.
Love the ending. Adorable. Thank you. See you next chapter.
10/2/2019 c48 Shadow15951
That was wonderfully sweet, though that IS pretty much always the case. My favorite part I think is Weiss' jealousy and how she deals with it; jealous Weiss is great. She's jealous here not in a malicious sort of way, but a "she could give you more than me" sort of way, which she then realizes and decides to use that as motivation to improve. Excellent.
9/27/2019 c45 WIZtheMAR
Can we please get a follow up to this story!?
9/25/2019 c1 luvnanofate
Mighty insightful, Ruby. I wonder if there is a White Rose song? Which writes the music and which the lyrics? Maybe another oneshot?
I just love WhiteRose.
jay
9/24/2019 c47 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. It was quite interesting to read Ruby’s thoughts on the situation she was put in as well as amusing how she wants to see Weiss and the excuse she made to do so. It was endearing to read that Weiss understood what Ruby wanted and needed and gave it to her when they had some privacy. It was a wonderful short to show how their relationship was like as well as adorable to read how they continue to hug and be by each others side. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
9/19/2019 c47 GrnDrgnzrd
Being former military, I completely feel for Ruby having to deal with those meetings.
Cavities. I have more cavities now. Lol.
See you next chapter.
9/19/2019 c47 3Otaku61801
I NEED A HUG TOO!
9/19/2019 c47 18Dragon and Sword Master
A hug is a wonderful thing...such a cute chapter.
9/18/2019 c47 Nekojules
and kiss, they should definitly kiss (more)
9/18/2019 c47 Shadow15951
Awww! See, this? This is exactly the sort of thing I would LOVE to see in volume 7. Doesn't have to be anything overtly romantic, just Ruby and Weiss supporting each other and finding comfort in each other's company. It's sweet and adorable and I love it.
9/18/2019 c47 Zhana
This is. SO precious. Absolutely love the idea of them craving, NEEDING to be at each other's side!
9/18/2019 c47 19chinaluv
Love love love this!
Side note: sometimes i wonder if best friends are really just lovers without the romance stuff
587 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »