for One Shot Wonders

9/18/2019 c47 43snoopykid
Loved it!
9/18/2019 c47 Song8ird
What a cute chapter! I especially agree with that sentiment at the end!
9/17/2019 c46 MamiKali20
awwwwww I live how you write WhiteRose it gives me butterflies in my stomach
9/16/2019 c46 luvnanofate
LMAO! This is so my day today! This is why I say I hope the series never hooks Ruby up with anyone but Weiss. If not Weiss, she should remain single. I believe the series characters are many times like they are portrayed in many fan fiction stories. Thanks again miko for your hard work and genius!
9/15/2019 c46 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Quite amusing to read how Weiss handled many of the problems at the company. It was endearing and amusing to read how Ruby had done much for her and how Weiss felt about such actions. Even more amusing how Ruby would still mess up a bit here and there and Weiss doesn’t really mind it as much. Thank you. Keep up the good good work.
9/12/2019 c46 jenna
I needed this today 3
9/13/2019 c46 5Jay aka Jordan
Awwwww
9/12/2019 c46 8IanAlphaAxel
Love this story!
9/12/2019 c46 18Dragon and Sword Master
This brought a smile to my face, good job. Well done
9/11/2019 c46 Nekojules
it's an art to be so smoking hot that the fire alarm goes off :3
9/11/2019 c46 2GrnDrgnzrd
It really is the simple things... Lol. Thank you, Miko. See you next chapter.
9/11/2019 c46 Zhana
This is... adorable. Truly beyond words at just how much love radiates off those moments after the disaster. It's beautiful!
9/11/2019 c46 2Anne the Fire
They are so stinkin cute in this! I love it.
9/3/2019 c41 luvnanofate
Miko, this story is so awesome. I can't really explain it in words, but maybe its just so Bumblebee. Thank you.
9/2/2019 c35 luvnanofate
Sometimes its so hard to think of Ruby so calm, cool and collected. Miko, you write of Ruby and Weiss' love for each other so well it, to borrow your line, takes my breath away. Thanks.
584 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »