for One Shot Wonders

8/28/2019 c45 MamiKali20
more more of this I want a full story of this Band of Remnants please please I need more this is not finished I want to see what happens Friday Saturday and Sunday and more and much more please !
8/28/2019 c45 DesertRoseKagalli
Just poppin in to once again tell you how much I love this rock band AU! I'm still dying over the "Because it sounds like you can only sing your own praises" zinger. DYING. I need more sassy, snarky WR flirting in my life, please and thank you. :)
8/28/2019 c45 biggtedd
I LOVED this one shot! Any chance you'd write a second part?
8/28/2019 c45 TheRoboticBride
SDKFJSDF wow i LOVE forward Ruby, even if she was like doing it to annoy Weiss lmfao, this was great omg
8/28/2019 c45 Zhana
This is just... delightful. The banter and thorny flirting is just, top-notch here, awesome job!
8/28/2019 c45 Shadow15951
Ohh, that was excellent! I love the clever, snarky, sassy Ruby. Now I want to read a full story of this! Or, at the very least, a follow-up of their Friday.
8/28/2019 c45 4PokemonAndRWBY
Continue this. At least make a part two, I loved it so much, almost as much as the Death/Goddess AUs
8/14/2019 c44 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Quite the interesting chapter with going into what Weiss was thinking and doing when it came to joking. It was amusing to read how she went about her joke and then got found out that she was trying to be funny. It ended quite endearingly with Ruby being there supporting her on how humorous she actually is when it is the right moment. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
8/13/2019 c44 12Night3603
Yep, that last comment from Weiss was spot on with Rubys "Deadly Accuracy" comment. Loved this one.
8/9/2019 c44 MamiKali20
awww I teared up for some reason I felt Weiss feelings I truly did
8/8/2019 c44 18Dragon and Sword Master
And this is why Weiss shouldn't tell puns; since she's funny in her own way. This was quite a cute chapter and I can already see Weiss looking up books on how to be funny.
8/8/2019 c44 Shadow15951
Awww! I really adore Ruby being the reassuring and caring type, making sure Weiss knows that she's accepted and loved by her team. And that final punchline is just so perfectly Weiss. I love it.
8/8/2019 c44 2GrnDrgnzrd
And the winner of "Adorkable chapter of the week" is MIKO! Lol. See you next chapter.
7/29/2019 c43 Orphanblackburn
Loved all of them! Can we see one where team RWBY meets Weiss' family, and her brother falls for Blake but Yang is not having it?
7/12/2019 c1 teyhy1
Lovely story, I love watching these dorks fall in love :D
587 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »