for One Shot Wonders

7/30 c60 Guest
I honestly wish more people were talking about chapter 60. I was so happy when one shot wonders updated. This is a great chapter.
7/30 c60 Guest
This is a great chapter. Very fun and cute.
7/31 c60 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Quite amusing to read where Weiss finds herself as well as feeling a bit uncomfortable about the situation she finds herself. Quite interesting to read that Yang went up to her to ask a question about her sexuality. Very hilarious how it would seem Yang was able to get Blake to come over to her without having to talk to her though. Ruby appearing was interesting and endearing as she talks with Weiss the whole time. It would seem it was within Yang's plan to get the two together while also getting to be with Blake for the party. Thank you. keep up the good work.
7/31 c60 18Dragon and Sword Master
This was great, especially after the last chapter. Inserting gay disaster Weiss into anything is always amusing
7/23 c60 Paul Starhaven
Ah yes, serotonin. I'll take it. Adorable.
7/21 c60 Yazmo
Goodness, my heart. Gay disaster nearly struck again!
7/18 c59 Peter
Happy/conflicted to rejoin the world of what for me is the best of your stories
7/19 c59 5Jay aka Jordan
Phew I held back them tears
7/19 c59 18Dragon and Sword Master
I am quite honestly curious as to what this is a spin-off of because I don't recognize it right away, but holy crap is it deep and hurtful. I feel so bad for Weiss...
7/18 c59 Jonw40
How dare you make me cry!
7/18 c59 Nietmeg
Jesus Christ my heart was not ready for that just God you write so well! The emotions the feelings perfect!
7/18 c59 Charrz
Thanks for writing this chapter.
7/18 c59 GearTech
Amazing chapter. Makes me want to go reread the whole story for the forth time and cry all over again.
7/18 c59 2russellcreste
WOWZERS, I- I don't even know where to begin. Um? It's just the sneak peek but I'm already crying? Again? I'm looking forward to what else you have in store for this AU! It's like my feet won't stop bouncing now... WOW okay I need a second to breathe. I could already think of all the possibilities for this and I can't wait to see how you write them. Mh, I hope you don't feel pressured though. Whatever you write, I'll probably gush over for 6 months. Oddly specific, but also! This is getting long so BYE ILY YOU'RE THE COOLEST. Between you and me, you're a 7, too!
7/18 c59 mylittlesnowflake
I hate this game of emotions we play!
583 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »