for One Shot Wonders

2/27/2019 c34 2GrnDrgnzrd
And she finally figured it out in the end. Lol. Another wonderful one-shot. See you next chapter.
2/27/2019 c34 Jonw40
Cute. I love it.
2/27/2019 c34 Zhana
lol this is so PRECIOUS! They're both such adorable nerds, it's great.
Love them bonding and playing a game together. Also loved Ruby's steadfast refusal to unpack even a year into them living together.
2/27/2019 c34 TheDEBinciCODE
Awwww that was really sweet!
2/22/2019 c33 32Panquem
jajajajaja i didnt expected that.
2/11/2019 c33 Guest
Is there a chance you can do one shots of other pairs
2/13/2019 c33 2GrnDrgnzrd
Lol. That's not a bad idea, actually. Personally, I don't have tattoos. But it's more of I never found one I thought was worth the pain and permanence. See you next chapter.
2/12/2019 c33 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. This was amusing to read as Yang and Blake were in a tattoo parlor looking to see what it was they would get. Quite the interesting choices they came up with as well as why they chose that for each other. It was hilarious to read how frightened and worried they were when they saw the other person receiving their tattoo. Even more so at the end of the chapter as they did get their tattoo. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
2/12/2019 c33 18Dragon and Sword Master
*snickers* Yang...that plan of yours only works for so long. Good luck pulling a fast one on White Rose.
2/12/2019 c33 PixelMoon
Lol, cute. Do you think huntresses could even get tattoos without breaking their aura first?
2/11/2019 c33 2Lath Sulevin
I wheezed at the ending. I definitely wasn't expecting that!
2/11/2019 c33 4memoriasnocturnas
Oh god. I was super confused for a few (several) seconds (minutes) hahaha. The ending is pretty hilarious. Good one!
2/11/2019 c33 LastCorsair
Oh, that was funny. Tattoos don't hurt that much. I'm a real wuss about needles and I watched my tattoo get done.
1/28/2019 c32 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. This was hilarious and interesting to read. It was amusing to read Weiss fret over Ruby as she and Yang prepare to go on a hunt without their partners. It was endearing to read how she was anxious about how Ruby was doing and talked with Blake for a bit. It would seem their partners can’t handle being apart from them. Which was endearing and hilarious. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
1/26/2019 c32 memoriasnocturnas
I missed your one shots so much.
It would be nice to read Blake's perception. Probably in a more cold and cunning way but heartbroken too
587 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »