for One Shot Wonders

6/7/2018 c3 18Dragon and Sword Master
*snickers* That's cute.
6/7/2018 c3 68Reeves3
Awww, I had the biggest grin while reading this. :D Bless Yang, she's so sweet, and this was wonderfully written! :D Keep up the great writing and I look forward to reading more! :D
6/6/2018 c3 6AirDrawnDagger
Loved being able to have a good read after a 6 grueling hours on the road :) I thoroughly enjoyed how light this chapter was by showing how the partners were still in the process of learning things about one another. Can't wait for the next installment!
6/6/2018 c3 3Kilometers
Cuuuuuuute :)
I love the simplicity of this. I dunno if I would agree with the notion that Yang is *that* much of a prankster (especially getting Ruby involved) but otherwise this felt perfectly characterized.
6/6/2018 c3 3ZHsteven
I can just imagine Blake trying desperately to read and ignore Yang, as Yang stares at her and plots, with just her eyes peeking over the edge of the bunk.
6/6/2018 c3 Lylaeth
This was a cute and heartwarming story! At first I thought Blake would be upset at the invasion of privacy but I’m glad she was amused instead. Thanks :)
6/6/2018 c3 3Moongarm
This is such a cute story. Yang will do anything to help people, and that includes gathering information on them. Subtle, but conveys a lot. I love it.

- Moongarm
6/5/2018 c2 19Tear of Light
Really loved this chapter. I can totally see it happening. Keep up the great work. :)
6/1/2018 c2 Night Flare
So heart warming :3
5/31/2018 c2 Viper-X27
I kinda wanna know what happens at the awards ceremony.
5/30/2018 c2 Guest
This was wonderful. Adorabeez is best bees. If I could suggest a prompt, would you be willing to write a one shot about Yang joining Ravens bandit clan in volume 5n and their next target is Menagerie.
5/31/2018 c2 18Dragon and Sword Master
Aw...this was adorable! And yes, Yang does need to convince Blake she's a beautiful person every so often, doesn't she?
5/31/2018 c2 68Reeves3
Ooooh my! This was fantastic, super cute and sexy to boot! I loved it! :D
5/31/2018 c2 3ZHsteven
A cute little bit of Bumblebee fluff, but totally ruined for me because I hate being in Yang's situation. Yes dear, I understand that you want to look perfect but Ffs, I was ready an hour ago, we were supposed to leave twenty minutes ago, and you're still picking a dress. God knows how long it's gonna take to find matching shoes.
5/31/2018 c2 2that guy who wrights
I apologize if I already sent this but I wasn't logged in when I reviewed this chapter and im not sure how reviewing anonymously works on . I really loved this. Outstanding job, and I just love how you write the bees. I was wondering if I could send a prompt, where Yang joins Ravens clan in volume 5 and their clan attacks Menagerie when Blake's there.
583 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 Next »