for One Shot Wonders

5/31/2018 c2 18Dragon and Sword Master
Aw...this was adorable! And yes, Yang does need to convince Blake she's a beautiful person every so often, doesn't she?
5/31/2018 c2 68Reeves3
Ooooh my! This was fantastic, super cute and sexy to boot! I loved it! :D
5/31/2018 c2 3ZHsteven
A cute little bit of Bumblebee fluff, but totally ruined for me because I hate being in Yang's situation. Yes dear, I understand that you want to look perfect but Ffs, I was ready an hour ago, we were supposed to leave twenty minutes ago, and you're still picking a dress. God knows how long it's gonna take to find matching shoes.
5/31/2018 c2 2that guy who wrights
I apologize if I already sent this but I wasn't logged in when I reviewed this chapter and im not sure how reviewing anonymously works on . I really loved this. Outstanding job, and I just love how you write the bees. I was wondering if I could send a prompt, where Yang joins Ravens clan in volume 5 and their clan attacks Menagerie when Blake's there.
5/30/2018 c2 2GrnDrgnzrd
Very nicely done.
The feelings of the story were right there, plain to see.
See you next chapter.
5/30/2018 c2 Lylaeth
So sweet and fuzzy with a dash of sexy! This made me smile a big goofy smile throughout. I love your writing so much
5/30/2018 c2 6AirDrawnDagger
Am i the only one who needs a cold shower? More, please!
5/18/2018 c1 2awakenreader
i love thissss
5/18/2018 c1 2GrnDrgnzrd
**Hnnngg**
Cute. :)
See you next chapter.
5/18/2018 c1 18Dragon and Sword Master
*snickers* Weiss Schnee at a concert. Such a thing boggles my mind, but still this was well done.
5/18/2018 c1 16Cun
Theyre so cuuuuute! I love how Weiss so unconditionally loves Ruby, and how Ruby is a mischievous little flirt. And all the small details that help define that theyre perfect for each other XD
Oh, that said, it would be interesting to see how you would write an argument between the two of them.
5/17/2018 c1 Whyarewehere
That was very good. My own concert experience matches in some ways. Cheers!
5/17/2018 c1 InductionMagnet
And Weiss delves into the world of ASMR. Cute story. Can't comment on much more cuz it is a one-shot
5/17/2018 c1 get bent broski
love it already
5/17/2018 c1 Lylaeth
Super cute, I’m glad Ruby caught on to it! Thanks for writing!
587 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »