for One Shot Wonders

1/4 c53 Viperx27
Aw, man. I wanted to read Weiss’ reaction to her gift.
12/31/2020 c53 2GrnDrgnzrd
Damned good gift: This adorable update. See you next chapter.
12/31/2020 c53 KaiLancer
Wonderful as always.
12/30/2020 c53 Nightcore25
OMG I LOVED THIS! It's great to see more from the Oh God, She's Hot universe. I've been seriously craving more from it lol. Thank you for the awesome Christmas post. I pray your holidays have been well. Can't wait to see more of your work.
12/30/2020 c53 5Jay aka Jordan
Beautiful
12/30/2020 c53 Shadow15951
Oh I love this so much! I can't thank you enough for writing this universe in the first place, and now you give us this gift to further it! I love how much Ruby and Weiss love each other, how well they know each other, how they're both so confident in their relationship that they both not only understand but enjoy seeing people flirting with their girlfriend. And that's to say nothing about the excellent bits with Yang before that too. Oh, and I just knew Weiss was clever enough to figure out a loophole for the no-gifts rule, too, and what a way to do it. But as much as Weiss loves getting Ruby riled up like that, and the obvious aftermath, of course, I'd say it still definitely qualifies as a gift for herself too.

Thank you for this!
11/21/2020 c52 19Tear of Light
I was giggling the entire time reading this one. Loved it. Great job. XD
11/21/2020 c51 Tear of Light
A bit late in reading this, but really loved this snippet. Awesome job! :)
11/2/2020 c52 18Dragon and Sword Master
I love everything about this. Well done
10/29/2020 c51 luvnanofate
Awesome! (sorry I'm late) I didn't understand until near the end why they only gave Blake a small blade to protect herself with. Yang as a dragon is the best, especially a Bumblebee dragon! Thanks again, Mikotyzini!
Jay
10/18/2020 c52 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. This was quite interesting to read with how Weiss dragged Blake along to a smoothie shop as well as get a show of the girl she is interested in from the gym that is just across. It was amusing to read how Blake reacted to seeing Yang for the first time after voicing her discontent when it came to Weiss coming to watch Ruby. Now it would seem the both of them will have something to look forward to when it comes to the gym and smoothies. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
10/10/2020 c51 4TacoKing23
Stuff like this is the great downside to one-shot collections: Ideas with amazing potential show up, but may never get expanded upon.
What happened to the dragons? Is Yang really the last of them? If not, where are the others? How can she shift between forms, if that is not a standard dragon ability? How did Blake end up engaged to a tyrant? Is the tyrant Adam (I'm sure we all assumed it is, but that could be subverted)? How did they meet is Vale and Menagerie are so far apart?
There is a lot of potential in this setting. I hope something more comes of it.
10/9/2020 c51 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Quite the interesting situation Blake found herself in as she was to get married in Vale to someone who she doesn't love. Nicely done with setting the scene with her exploration of the forest with her two guards as well as the chase scene that followed with the pack of giant cats giving chase. It was a awesome battle scene between the dragon and the cats as it was well explained in detail what all was taking place as well as Blake's feelings on what was going on around her. The meeting between Yang and Blake was well done as the two felt wary about the other as well as suspicion. It was nicely done with how the air between them went from wary to interest the more the two interacted with one another as well as the secret that was revealed by Yang. A beautiful scene with Yang and Blake jumping off the cliff and flying off to explore the world and to Menagerie. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
10/9/2020 c52 Zoro50
Sweating for your lady is always a fun time, lol.
10/8/2020 c52 3MissAnthrophy
*whistles*
yes Blake. stare at the blond goddess. and have a smoothie while you're at it!
584 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »