for One Shot Wonders

2/20/2020 c50 Pecson
When this time it's Ruby who is more useless than Weiss: Well, well, well. How the turntables...

This is an amazing mini-story, among all your other great stories :D
2/20/2020 c50 hagancameron
I kinda want to see what happened into he middle between first date and this, but great chapter
2/20/2020 c50 2GrnDrgnzrd
Fantastic short story. See you next chapter.
2/20/2020 c50 Nekojules
I would die to see that billboard XD
and I like how you ended that mini story ;)
2/19/2020 c50 GearTech
wow that was amazing. I'm sad its the last part but I've loved this arc so much!
2/19/2020 c50 Shadow15951
Oh, *god* yes! This is so, *so* great! I was grinning the entire time reading this, I love it so much. Every bit of their witty back-and-forth is superb, the way they both try to throw each other off and make the other flustered, while trying to conceal their own reactions because they both know they love it. And, of course, the culmination in the kiss after the tension is excellent! I liked the jump into the future, too, showing that it has worked out great for them, and they love each other so incredibly much, as much as they did at the start. I truly can't get enough of it; you do it so amazingly well. This little three-part story is definitely one of my favorites, so thank you for writing it!
2/19/2020 c50 Zhana
SO GOOD. SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOOOOOD!
THEIR BANTER. LOVE IT. THEM MAKING OUT. LOVE IT. EVERYTHING. LOVE IT. THE TENSION FINALLY RESOLVED!

Also super happy there's a distant epilogue too, otherwise I'd have just been BEGGING for more XD
Love hearing about them screwing with Jacques too, that's delightful. This short series was AMAZING!
1/30/2020 c1 c1081999
Amazing
11/11/2019 c19 Shiun Shigure
This was amazing. Stuff like Yang seeing Blake's discomfort and switching to an improv brawl shows a depth of character and personality that's beyond just kindness or a penchant for fighting. And the way Blake plays off of Yang and they go back and forth with exaggerated stories/lies is a part of their dynamic that I really like.
10/24/2019 c49 3Otaku61801
I seriously love their banters! Would've been great if this story is made as a separate story than oneshots. Just suggesting though. HAHAHA Love your stories to be exact.
10/15/2019 c49 6smartalec121
I've actually had a lot of fun with this collection. The individual chapters make good blankets. I think my biggest problem with it is that I haven't been able to go back and review the chapters that stood out the most to me. At least not yet, anyway.

Regarding this chapter, I enjoyed it as well. It always fun to take Ruby and Weiss back to who they were when they first met, and kinda still are in the actual show. If I had one nitpick, it's Ruby's comment about having taught herself to play guitar. There's no way it wasn't Qrow who actually taught her. That goes for canon, this AU, and everything in between.
10/13/2019 c49 4Darknight2124
Part three plez. Need more. I know it's one shots but this is too good
10/11/2019 c42 wolf eyes
Please make a part 2 to this chapter its super awesome.
10/10/2019 c49 Energywelder
. . . *Anxiously awaiting the M rated sequel to this chapter*
10/11/2019 c49 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. This was quite amusing to read as Ruby and Weiss bantered with one another throughout the chapter. Eve more so with Yang and Blake's input here and there. It was interesting to read that Ruby and Weiss were intrigued with one another after their performance to show up the other as well as Ruby not caring about Weiss's family. A hilarious ending with the date that Ruby did not know about and it would seem the two are off to a great start. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
587 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »