for One Shot Wonders

10/11/2019 c49 4SpiritsOfFire
This deserve to be it's own story
10/10/2019 c49 4memoriasnocturnas
Awwwwww i absolutely love this! We need a third part please... Or a whole story... Could be nice. Excellent work! You rocked it again!
10/10/2019 c49 Adeline Wrights Fanfiction
Oh. My. God. This was absolutely SCANDALOUS. The banter was superb, the sexual tension was unreal, and even with Blake and Yang heckling from the sidelines, there was this constant feeling of anxious nerves and excitement.

I really hope you do eventually write a Part 3 because this rock'n'roll AU is fantastic.

Cheers, love.
~ Adeline
10/10/2019 c49 gearhead55
this is by far my favorite AU from this story yet. I need more
10/10/2019 c49 Skylenerys
Yep, 3rd part is much needed pleasepleasethankyou
10/10/2019 c49 8GhostFace95
Honestly the banter in this chapter was amazing.
10/9/2019 c49 Nekojules
can I please have more of this?!
I realy love their banter :D and the "subtil" flirting
10/9/2019 c49 Shadow15951
Ohhh yes. This is definitely one of my new favorite things. I'm so glad to see this second part. Ruby being snarky and flirty is excellent! I would love if you continued this and/or expanded it into a full proper story. I know I would absolutely devour it.
10/9/2019 c49 2GrnDrgnzrd
Please, oh please, tell me there's a part 3. Lol. See you next chapter.
10/9/2019 c49 TheDEBinciCODE
*screaming on every part of the story* More!
10/9/2019 c49 18Dragon and Sword Master
I want to see this as a full story...because I love how you have Weiss and Ruby interact here.
10/9/2019 c49 Zhana
GOD it's great to get more of this AU! Love how absurdly snarky you write this Ruby and Weiss, and how ABSURDLY THICK the sexual tension is! XD Awesome work!
10/8/2019 c48 luvnanofate
It's scary that I understand Weiss too well in this story! :-) WhiteRose is just too damn cute for their own good. Thanks for all these little tidbits you send us here. Sometimes just the little happy kick one can get from a short one shot can change one's mood easier than reading a chapter or much larger one shot! Thanks, these two never get old.
Jay
10/7/2019 c48 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Nicely done with Weiss’s feelings throughout the chapter as she was excited to spend some more time with Ruby, but secretly worried about meeting Penny. It was quite interesting to read how her emotions emotions went through quite the roller coaster ride during her time meeting Penny with Ruby. Very endearing how Ruby with a couple of words comforted Weiss and made her feel all warm. Now she can learn just a bit more about Ruby through Penny. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
10/4/2019 c48 Dragon and Sword Master
Why is jealousy Weiss so amusing? This was yet another cute chapter here
587 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »