for and my love he purloined away

4/9 c1 danijmorton
It would be interesting to see this continued, to see Damian get added into the mix, to see how Dick reacts to another assassin-trained-child, and what happens when for all of Dicks super happy bouncy-ness.. slips and reminds them he is a Talon, he is mostly immortal, and that Talons are never without their claws.
10/1/2018 c1 7ProtectorKorii
SO GOOD
9/10/2018 c1 Guest
Poor Dick too. An innocent child yet a killer at the same time. Talk about a paradox.
9/10/2018 c1 Guest
Poor Jason. This is really interesting. God bless.
7/8/2018 c1 4deathvalley101
Oh my gosh this is brilliant. I do always love a Talon Dick story if I can get one. Thank you for writing this little beauty.
5/20/2018 c1 Guest
This was very good. I love Talon stories and I like how you set this one up. I loved how you showed and explained Dick's character while at the same time revealing Jason's too. I liked seeing Jay's struggle between Dick being innocent but dangerous and how Dick acts with the batfam through Jay's eyes. It was very interesting take on both Jay's mind and Dick and I hope you continue the story.
5/20/2018 c1 prettykittyluvsu
Wow. This is simply ah-mazing! I feel so bad for Jason. Then I feel bad for Dick too. I hope things get better for both of them. I hope you update soon!
5/18/2018 c1 23orangesunset12
This... is AMAZING! So incredibly written and developed, and so sad and so funny at the same time. Amazing work! I really hope Jason warms up to him soon!
5/17/2018 c1 9nickijae
I really like this story, and I hope you keep going! I've read other Dick is a Talon stories, and I like how you made him more childlike, like he never grew up. And he is extremely messed up in this situation (not that he isn't messed up normally), but you've embraced it, and that makes it more interesting in my opinion. Can't wait to see where this goes!
5/17/2018 c1 thanzintay.2000
I like this. So Jason is the first?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service