FanFiction.Net
for RWBY 3,0 - Quiet

1/30 c1 BoondogleKrieger
A summary I made to congratulate this story.

Morality vs logic. Which is more important? One is labelled naïve and the other is labelled inhumane. If the two refuse to work together, conflict will follow, and the damage that ensures from their ideals may become irreversible.
8/2/2021 c1 12Be an 1an
Please post the rest of RWBY 3.0 as stories here.
11/15/2020 c1 2Neet92
Weiss, I get why you did it. It's not unwise to ensure humanity can rise to new challenges and threats...but there are a number ways to go about it that doesn't involve a touchy subject like Penny. Add in what you just said and you may have just lost your best friend.

Logically, Weiss was in the right. Morally? Very much wrong.
8/7/2020 c1 1dreaddragonknight
Well shit that hit right in the feels and nailed the tone i noticed in the artwork
4/10/2020 c1 3DarkSummerBrightWinter92
...Ouch. There’s so much angst between the two!
4/5/2020 c1 Guest
You can just feel the pain in their dialogues.
2/11/2020 c1 Guest
Brilliant awesome over the top really great I don’t have any other words
9/14/2019 c1 5NeoShadeSpartan12
I would have loved to see trhis continue, but I understand that it was made to give some more history on your art. But man, I am hooked if it continued.
8/30/2019 c1 68Xemtlenc
Whoa, in ten years, Weiss has become even colder. I mean I understand why she did that, "desperate times call for desperate measures". But still, she should have known that the subject Penny is very sensitive to Ruby... But that's normal. Responsibility, pressure and homework make you put a weight (or sword of damocles) over your shoulders (what Ruby does not really have), and we do not necessarily notice the changes in our personality.

Anyway, by following your work on DeviantART, it's nice to see a glimpse of the story of RWBY 3.0, Salem defeated (to my understanding), a new, more powerful Grimm (logical, the more time goes by, the stronger they become, so Weiss's reasoning makes sense), the new situation of our protagonists...

In short, it's a good job, thank you for having a story about your work, it's nice.
5/7/2019 c1 Guest
Amazing
11/13/2018 c1 CrazyLich79
...Ouch. Pressure can seriously mess up life.
9/7/2018 c1 12nahte123456
I don't really care what Au this is, I say if she wanted to Ruby could have kicked Weiss' butt.
9/1/2018 c1 10DiegoLabhont
I can't believe she said that!

I need to know what happend next!
5/19/2018 c1 Porg
You must really hate Weiss do you? Why else would you make her turn the world against her?
5/21/2018 c1 shelbyfish