for Bulletproof

5/20/2018 c1 14FuelDH206
Great take on this episode!
5/20/2018 c1 dopeysac
OMG! This was great!
5/20/2018 c1 ctf20
Omg! Love this!
What a different take.

Bonus fic points for a josh dumping ;)

CasteAddict
5/20/2018 c1 KB91
Oh, this would have been a fantastic way to bridge S3/S4! I could picture the whole thing so clearly. Very nicely done. Wonderful!
5/20/2018 c1 96Lord of Kavaka
Oh this is a great what if. Poor Castle going through all those emotions. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.
5/20/2018 c1 210Trinity Everett
Ohh, this is lovely. I love love love that Kate was so insistent that Castle know - even though she was ultimately overruled. It's a detail that sticks out for me, given how at odds they were, that he was still someone she wanted in the loop, badly enough to fight for it. Love!
5/20/2018 c1 Castle4Eva
great alternate version. it is crying out for a sequel, though! a multi-chapter sequel at that.
5/20/2018 c1 CastellumKeep
This was amazing! Would of course much rather seen this. Still hard for me to watch a rerun of Kate getting shot. However, we would have missed watching Stana knock it out of the park with her PTSD scenes. Especially the one where Espo hands her the sniper's rifle. She was beyond incredible in those scenes.
5/20/2018 c1 6remadora-ftw
sdfvhjälhaip she was wearing a bulletproof vest because the fbi knew about the sniper

SHE WANTED TO TELL CASTLE ABOUT IT BUT THEY DIDN'T LET HER

HVDGUCPÖRAEÄGVAB-N

he refused to lie to her family so they had to let him come with them into the hospital room

and then he apologized and Kate thought he apologized for saying he loved her (and to be honest I thought that too) and she was so sad about it but then he told her he menat their fight the day before and god I am so relieved okay
okay good yes

I WISH THIS HAD HAPPENED THIS IS NICE I LIKE THIS
LOOK AT THEM BEING HAPPY
and no one has to be traumatized
and they got the sniper and with him the dragon and I LOVE THIS I WANT MORE OF THIS
nsabdjovaguaotn

-Anja
5/20/2018 c1 TORONTOSUN
It fits. Good writing.
5/20/2018 c1 freeasabird14
Great story. The title fits nicely. #Caskett #Always
5/20/2018 c1 2Melbea Enneb
I really really liked this, that's something new among all the alternative endings of this episode ! I hope there will be another chapter with the family, and that we'll who the dragon was in your universe. maybe a talk between he and Kate ? whatever you do next, thanks for this, it was awesome !
5/20/2018 c1 Guest
Very, very, very good. Thanks.
5/20/2018 c1 karenm99
Nice take - very enjoyable!
5/20/2018 c1 118skygirl55
yes. yes. this was excellent.
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »