for Ruby and the Dawn

9/11/2020 c3 Guest
Hope to see the next chapter take your time
7/7/2020 c4 Guest
Great story man i just more chapters to hear
7/3/2020 c1 Guest
Yeah i like it to see some other chapters
3/22/2020 c5 Guest
Hope i would love to see what happens next. Please
3/21/2020 c2 Guest
Quite to say i kinda loving this fanfiction of your work. Hope i would love to see more of this.
12/25/2019 c5 9Asuka1920
Can’t wait to read more!
7/27/2019 c5 2ShinyKyu
I definitely like this story a lot. It’s a great and kinda unique idea (90% of crossover fics with RWBY have characters coming into Remnant, but this one doesn’t and is GOOD). There’s the occasional grammar mistake here and there, but not noticeable enough or important enough to detract from the experience much.

I like that Ruby is a little bit older and has some baggage, though seeing her kill people and knowing that she’s apparently been betrayed makes me slightly sad (not that it makes your version of her BAD). And I love how you’ve kinda given vague info about what happens in the time between what we know is canon and when this fic takes place. Specifically the fact that most of the info you’ve given is the generally predicted basic plot line of RWBY, such as the battles at each of the schools and the confronting of Salem. It’s enough so that the audience isn’t in the dark about the AU backstory but vague so that when we do eventually know how the canon story goes, this fic won’t be too terribly off the mark and can continue building off of additional canon info.

I’m interested in seeing how Ruby interacts with the Dragons and Yoon, as well as how she’ll continue to deal with the language barrier. Overall, can’t wait for the next update.
7/19/2019 c5 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE
6/4/2019 c5 DevilWitchDaughter
Please update soon
5/21/2019 c1 7rekr ori'kad
This is an awesome story I can't wait for you to update it again.
3/24/2019 c5 KawaiiMomoko-chan
I love this so much! Please update soon! (I’ve always thought this would be a great idea so I’m really glad that someone has done it, Shin-ah and Ruby are always a thing in my mind tho they’d be cute)
10/3/2018 c5 Rose
Is Ruby the only one who will appear in this story?
Anyway, I like it. Hope you countinue.
10/3/2018 c5 Guest
I like it how you made more matured Ruby but kept her original personality. The story is great. I would like to ask some question if it's not a problem. Hak has aura now, does that mean he's going to get a semblance? Will you countinue the original line of the anime or there will be some plus action thanks to Ruby? Will she have a love interest?
9/12/2018 c5 4Spartastic 4
Well I gotta say that this version is much better than what you said it was originally going to be. There’s not much in the way of what was bad, because it was all good, and makes me look forward to the next chapter
9/12/2018 c5 10gothboy.wxlf
Been waiting for this to update for the longest, like I really like this fic and quite frankly, am in disarray that I will have to wait again for the next chapter lol
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »