for Still Need Shielding

9/23/2019 c6 7Cassie-011
I really enjoyed this, wish Hermione got her happy ending though!
5/25/2018 c6 9Hollowg1rl
This was pure perfection so thank you! I am in love with this story completely!
5/25/2018 c5 Hollowg1rl
Oh this is so sweet!
5/25/2018 c4 Hollowg1rl
Oh this was lovely! So glad things have sorta settled!
5/25/2018 c3 Hollowg1rl
Oh gods oh gods oh gods! No!
5/25/2018 c2 Hollowg1rl
Oh wow, this is brilliant!
5/25/2018 c1 Hollowg1rl
Oh my gods yes! This is incredible!
5/25/2018 c6 Guest
Fantastic ending. Sad to see it over so soon. I look forward to reading more from you.
5/25/2018 c6 Guest
Lovely and enjoyable. I most definitely would be happy to read another story of yours in the future.
5/25/2018 c6 Guest
Really enjoyable. Time and muse permitting, please consider writing and sharing another story in the future.
5/25/2018 c6 Guest
Thanks for a lovely ending. It was sweet and perfect. Thanks for writing and sharing. I hope to read more from you in the future.
5/25/2018 c5 29MysticalKC
Love it! :)
5/24/2018 c5 Guest
Awesome chapter. Time and muse permitting, please update this great story soon.
5/24/2018 c5 Guest
Fantastic update. I enjoyed how TJ took back his life from the unhealthy grip that Sean had on it. Sean appears like a selfish piece of work, and he doesn't deserve his wife and kids, or TJ for that matter. Thanks for sharing your time and talent. I hope to read more soon.
5/24/2018 c5 Guest
Really enjoyable. Sean is the more culpable party in the mess they made. He was an older married man who took advantage of a desperate and obviously needy person just to satisfy his need for sex. When the crap hit the fan, he put all the blame on TJ, when Sean actually owns a lion's share of the blame for their relationship. Loved that cuddling scene with the boys and Hermione. It was sweet. Thanks for choosing to write and post in this fandom. I'm looking forward to reading more.
27 Page 1 2 Next »