for The Jade Dragon

5h c9 kw123
yesssss!
when harry sends that message to westeros theyre better be a howler in there that causes robert and the lannisters to go ballistic
1/11 c9 WorlfOfGray
YAAAAS QUEEN! SHE TURNED LITERALLY INTO A DRAGON! JSGDJJS cant wait for moreeee
11/8/2020 c9 Guest
Please update love this story
11/4/2020 c9 5Tempt Me More
hope this hasn't been abandoned as I'd love to read more
10/25/2020 c9 craftscute09
Finished rereading again0 I hope your for muse for this story comes back<3
10/1/2020 c8 Olsaint
I think you should keep it Vis/Harrella/aegon and Jon/dany.
9/4/2020 c9 Pallas Aurum
This is awesome, I really want to read more.
9/2/2020 c9 NicoleP1928
Please can you update your story I love it!
9/1/2020 c9 craftscute09
Looking forward to the next installment..
8/30/2020 c9 lovenightshade03
Yes! I’m very glad Haraella finally managed to escape the illusion! And now I can’t wait to find out what kind of dragon she can turn into ;)
Love your work and I’m very excited to see what comes next, so good luck with your writing and hope you are safe! And also thanks for sharing with us your stories :3
8/29/2020 c6 lovenightshade03
Oh my God, I’ve loved this chapter, like all the others so far, but having just finished reading your AN I needed to tell you that I hope you are healthy and well! I have a friend with epilepsy and it’s no joking matter, so even if it matters none, I send you all my wishes so you stay hale and thank you for taking the time to write your incredible stories!
8/26/2020 c9 41SL4ND3R
Oooo! You’re the author of the Ruins of our Glory too! Wow what a coincidence. I found that searching for more harry x Targaryen fanfics. Ayyye sticking with the original parings then. Cool! Jon x Dany fits much better than Aegon x Dany now that I think about it more. Dany is the sun, fierce and warm, while Jon is the moon, cold, distant but gentle and watching. I quite enjoyed her little therapy even if she was being drained of her magic. She got a deeper look at her fears and dreams. She was able to finally start the process of letting Sirius go considering she was never really given that chance to grieve him properly. I’m honestly curious how Dany and Vis reacted to her kidnaping. No doubt her dragon sensed something was wrong as well. Ooooo! Will Vaenora be birthing eggs soon? That will be fun. Family bonding with the dragon. Lol. Can’t wait to read more. I love your GoT x HP fics. They’re all so interesting. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon!
8/26/2020 c8 1SL4ND3R
Wow so basically the undying are draining her but she’s getting the therapy she so dearly needed. Ha! They’re trying to destroy herbbut in the end they made her stronger. That’s amazing. Reading you’re note on the endgame for the couples you make a good point. Plus lowkey, I totally feel like V/H/J would totally be overprotective fools over D/A since they’re rather naive and kind and just living life the way they want. They’ll definitely want to go exploring in the future once they’re settled. Though looking at then tried I quite like either option. Honestly speaking I think Harry work with any.
8/26/2020 c7 1SL4ND3R
Wooooah. Right when they were making jokes too. Holy sh*t. That happened fast. Damn. You really know how to turn the plot huh. Undying huh? She ain’t the killer of immortals and master of death for nothing.
8/6/2020 c9 lalalamb
ehm them undying find themselves burnt all the time xD

update soon pls if you're interested in this fic again
681 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »