for Lilo & Stitch: A New Adventure

2/2/2019 c1 8Max waspace
Can you tell me more about Shadow and the Rikrums?
10/29/2018 c3 Redwalllover28
Things are getting interesting1
9/25/2018 c2 jurassicdinodrew
It was good with the introduction with Lilo and Stitch to the OC, and i hope maybe Leroy might in the future turn good and maybe have a love interest in Dark-End as maybe Jumba might get Dark-End from the Jumba of the future and turn her good which would make a good chance for Leroy and Dark-End to hook up, and I'll bet Yaarp along with Stitch will give those Alien hunters from the Sample episode a good beating when they see that Angel and belle been captured by them, just a thought is all, good luck with this story.
7/20/2018 c1 Redwalllover28
Interesting. I'm going to keep an eye on this.
5/23/2018 c1 jurassicdinodrew
well it's promising, and i hope to see some cute scenes with Stitch and his girlfriend Angel if you know what i mean, I'm sure your main character will love to help Lilo and Stitch and maybe find a way to turn Leroy from bad to good too, and i wonder what would happen if there was a shipping between Leroy and DarkEnd as well?, (DarkEnd was that black rabbit like experiment Delia created in the Stitch anime and while DarkEnd was male in English dub but female in the English sub) well good luck with your story.
5/21/2018 c1 58katmar1994
So cute! Will Akira meet Lilo and stitch soon?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service