for Through The Looking Glass

7/25/2018 c1 1Anniya Late
Soooo, that was absolutely amazing. A true series of AUs I never knew I wanted and yet desperately loved them all. I cannot honestly say which I loved more, although the 6th one is maybe just a smidge ahead of the rest. I was late leaving to work trynna to finish it, it was so good and so sad. The characterizations were beautifully done and it was no problem to read each story's dialogue in their voices. This was a really awesome read, romantic, exciting, frightening, but all so very very worth the read. Thank you much fer sharing.
6/29/2018 c6 Bloodskye1512
This has been a really great series! Thank you for writing it. Any chance of future zombie-world stories?
6/26/2018 c6 10HonestBee
Oddly enough, I have seen several Leverage zombie stories and this one really blows them all out of the water! Characterizations and motivations were spot-on and if you ever continue this one, please let Nate and Sophie and Nana be OK...A merry band of pirates surviving on the open sea...and great name for the ship, by the way!
6/19/2018 c5 HonestBee
Well, Nate goes sideways quite a lot and it really worked here! Yes, only he would propose marriage like that. For all his brokeness and being quite a jerk sometimes, you really could see his love for Sophie on the show and this piece reflects that beautifully. Sometimes I wondered why she stuck around so long, but it was worth it in the end. As characters, these two work well in this setting. Nicely done!
6/12/2018 c4 HonestBee
New favorite! Because Eliot and Parker in a non-romantic setting are my absolute favorite duo ever! I can totally see them becoming a pair of wild west Robin Hoods like this. You worked in just enough detail of their pasts to make them heart-wrenchingly believable. The fact that Eliot cared more about Parker's injury than she did, and that she just knew Eliot would keep her safe while she worked made me want to cry.

And I think I saw the other three in there again :)
6/5/2018 c3 HonestBee
Wow, I think this is my favorite yet, even though I'm not into the ghost-hunting shows...and I think you're right that you wrote the entire crew into it...great characterizations of them, too.

I love the way this reads as an a/u, but I can also see the cannon Sophie and Hardison pulling off something like these characters as part of a con. Does that make sense? Nicely-done on the emotional front, too!
6/3/2018 c1 Guest
I usually don't go for sci-fi stuff, but spark wind was a cute story. Great banter between Parker and Hardison too. Well done!
5/29/2018 c2 Bloodskye1512
I liked it - made me smile
5/29/2018 c2 HonestBee
How bittersweet and yet fitting for these two! Love that you added that "old bat" line, and that Parker stole that unstealable treasure, then hid it right under their noses, only keeping a few bits...and the reference to Chaos was fitting. I really don't like that guy! Could it be that the person Hardison hired to steal himself might be a certain retrieval specialist?
5/29/2018 c2 ann.ryce
Yes I'm liking these set of stories as well as your other ones. This one is kind of sad, since the real Hardison is dead, but it's interesting that he is now a ship and him and Parker are together as friends. It's nice to read stories about the team being in different times and how at least a couple of them come together. I really look forward to your next chapter in this series!
5/25/2018 c1 maclooping
Hahaha , very good OS ! it's very very weard to read but in a good way ! i don't know why ,when i read this one i imagine them in some old movies like " The Adventures of Robin Hood " with Errol Flynn , with the old way to film a scene , the old flashy color ,the strange way to talk etc ... don't ask why i really don't know myself hahaha Keep write this kind of story !it's very funny to read something different like this !
5/23/2018 c1 ann.ryce
I really enjoyed your story, it is so different than other I have read and it was very enjoyable. I hope you will continue to write them. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us. It was very emtertaining.
5/22/2018 c1 HonestBee
I like this alternate view of the Nate and Eliot dynamic. It really is timeless. The assassination attempt turned rescue translated well from General Flores to Nate, and I found the half-brother Sterling concept quite amusing. The entire piece reads a bit like a dream/head injury hallucination but I don't mean that in a bad way. I think it works well.

Apparently, some people don't understand the concept of an AU and don't have the guts to log in when offering criticism.
5/22/2018 c1 Guest
This is appallingly bad. Trying to read this was like wading through very dreary treacle. If this is you or idea of something worthwhile you really need a new hobby since writing isn't it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service