for Levy's Magic Trick

11/3/2020 c1 ThreeKerr
This is such a cute story. I hope theres another chapter leading to Miras childbirth! If its okay with you, Id actually like to ask for permission to write a one or two-shot story taking inspiration from this one! Thank you and I hope youre doing well!
6/6/2020 c1 4WithinTheMadness
No, this was a fantastic one-shot. And adorable.
1/15/2019 c1 WCWKPL105
I really think you should add more to this story. it has the potential to be a wonderful fluffy story with pairings that you dont see often. (plus I love NaLevy fics and there is very very few of them)
7/14/2018 c1 Lala1500
omg please please please update this story I would love to see where it goes!
6/13/2018 c1 daniel2610994
Well this was actually quite the sweet and cute story, I mean fucking with timelines and relationships? I dig that after all this is fanfiction not cannon, natsu having lots of mates? I really dig that too because I only read harem stories, the bigger the better, but what I don't really understand is where did that laxus erza relationship came from, I mean I totally hate that shit called jerza so of course I stay as far away from it as possible so that left me reading natza a lot in the harem fics I read so I am quite surprised and even congused why erza is not with natsu after all he has fone for her but that may be just me and my harem crippled brain :v loved that wendy wants to be with natsu tho :3 and damn is mira pregnant? thet would be so cool hehe.
6/10/2018 c1 Donthedarkdragon26
keep it coming. great atory so far!
5/26/2018 c1 seisaoftw
Awesomeee, miras pregnant! I want a sequel! You portrayed natsu very well, most people don't understand his character.
5/21/2018 c1 5thehappy
Great job! Levy and natsu are so rare and this was just...really nice! Plus the multiple mates is a winner!
5/21/2018 c1 rufus264