for Order Among Chaos

11/22/2020 c36 4OmnipotentOminousmagician
And so ends what I regard to be my favourite fanfiction trilogy ever written.
11/17/2020 c36 Guest
You really bitched out with the light side ending...
11/11/2020 c35 SentinalSlice
What a intricate series you’ve crafted. Good job.
5/9/2020 c1 MansCC
Nope
4/27/2020 c35 18Per ardua ad astra
Great trilogy! Thank you so much for writing it... I loved the characters and the setting it was really fun and well written...
The irony though of Luna becoming Talzin only to die before her foes.
4/15/2020 c35 12ol-11jrw
Good work all three of your stories were brilliant with a ton of unexpected plots. Luna as mother Talzin was a completely unexpected outcome but one that you pulled off. I wonder what Yoda would have thoughts about what she would have become. Diabolis was a brilliant Sith and the battle between him and Veneficus was epic.
3/20/2020 c35 Flamingp0tat0
Man, you are awesome. Thank you for these great stories and a nice ending.
2/1/2020 c35 Mattoropael
Let me put it this way: A Light Side victory ending for a Dark Side story is EXCEEDINGLY hard to pull off in a satisfactory manner, and you fell short. Hard.

It feels as though you're so angry at Disney wrecking the old Legends canon (which is fair) that you vented your anger at this story by making sure EVERYTHING sticks to SW canon in the end (which is anything but, considering this is a fanfic and one that clearly didn't stick to HP canon to boot).

At least it killed a few days' worth of free time while I was waiting for other fics to pick up the slack and update, so thanks I guess?
11/6/2019 c34 1Sanders7201
is it over?
9/14/2019 c35 duckie288
wow thus the story end in a full circle back to the canon... Great job and i love the story.
9/13/2019 c16 duckie288
ah i had a feeling luna was still alive xD
9/13/2019 c35 Whitedrago
Holy cow. I cant believe it's over. I knew it would end eventually, but I'm really sad to see the epilogue to the story of Veneficus. For a second it seemed like you were going to reincarnated him to rule after Sidious took over, but I guess not. Anyway, great work.
9/13/2019 c35 naruto
great chapter keep it up and I very much enjoyed the characters in the story both main and side. thanks
9/12/2019 c35 9Shahismael
An excellent story, very well done.
I really enjoyed this and look forward to reading your next piece.
Keep up the excellent work!
9/12/2019 c35 I Judicator
I hope he gets reincarnated by the power of the force in some kind of unified being and gets revenge on Talzin in part 3... Somehow stealing the force from the Vong planet. Hmmm.
144 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »