for One More Visit

9/28/2019 c2 5peppermintteababy
okay now I'm crying. this is absolute heartbreak, for Peter and Wendy. although I don't completely hold with the concept that Wendy would change this much from the sweet girl she once was, I can see how you came to that conclusion and wrote it like this. I feel for Peter, as even at twenty, I still feel the childish love for another. I haven't grown up all the way, although I have experienced pain, and Peter will always strike a chord in my heart. very well done! I enjoyed this two-shot a lot.
9/28/2019 c1 peppermintteababy
awwwe this honestly almost made me cry. it's such a good bit and I'm looking forward to the second chapter. I love that you incorporate Tink's love for Peter as the only reason she gave in to bringing him to Wendy. Peter's affections for Wendy are such a pure and child-like thing that he can be stubborn sometimes and I think you captured that so well. lovely!
12/24/2018 c2 136rebecca-in-blue
What a sad, unexpected ending. I think Wendy's brief explanations of what's happened over the past four years - "cholera and death, Lost Boys who were sent back to the orphanages" - convey much more despair than if she'd gone into detail. What really hits hard is that Peter can still see bits of her girlhood self ("big brown eyes and sweet mocking mouth") beneath the desperate woman she's become. As sad as it is, I don't think Wendy could've returned to Neverland even if she'd wanted to; JMB was always pretty adamant that after a certain point, you could never go back. I wonder how much of this Tinkerbell knew about.
12/24/2018 c1 rebecca-in-blue
Wow, this is such a good chapter, especially your descriptions near the beginning. The sight of the hollow nursery and the bars over the window are so creepy and well-done. I love Peter's slow, horrified realization and Tinkerbell's urging him to return to Neverland; they create such suspense over what's going to happen next.
8/1/2018 c2 Erika H. Daae
This was sad, but really well-written! Good job!
5/30/2018 c2 14Rory4
Love, love, love this so far. I’m very intrigued by this darker Wendy, and all of her talk about death and orphanages. I’m very curious to hear what happened and brought her to where she is now. I love the other-worldly, True Love connection you have between them here, too. That he would find her in a crowd of a thousand women, and even from behind a closed window and in the midst of chaos, Wendy would feel him there. I’m so anxious to read more. I want to know what’s going to happen between them, to them individually character-development wise, and what has happened to her. I feel so shattered and heartbroken for them both. I love that he still wanted her to come away with him - because she’s WENDY - and that he could still see her kiss. That she asked him not to judge and he didn’t. Everything about this is different from all of the other PP ‘fics I’ve been reading, and I’m in love with it already. Usually if Wendy is ‘grown up’ she ends up entangled with Hook somehow. While that’s not terrible, sometimes it’s the only thing you find. I’m very eager to see how the dynamics between Wendy and Peter pan out with them both where they are right now. Can’t wait to read more! Thanks for sharing this with of us!

-Rory4