for Misfits Of Hogwarts

11/21 c1 Aaditya Mishra
is the story abandoned?If not then please update
5/27 c1 javi30
very good chapter.
keep writing.
blessings and health to you and your loved ones.
10/2/2020 c1 Guest
your comments*
9/30/2020 c1 Guest
I loved the comments and your fics too. Well I hope you are safe and well. I'm looking forward to your stories. I love you man
5/15/2020 c2 YuukiAsuna41
Do you repost this story? Cause I read the comments, they write for chapter 6. I wish you keep post the other chapters.
5/5/2020 c1 1ThreateningMedicine
I wonder what the other chapters were like...
1/18/2020 c1 Guest
Ron has the largest penis in the weasley family. He is tall, with big hands and feet. His penis is atleast 8 or 9 inches long.
9/16/2019 c2 Guest
Very wonderful beginning. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Thank you for sharing.
8/21/2019 c2 49Quick-Demon
Loving the premise so far. I am looking forward to more!
8/21/2019 c2 8Clinio
Not bad for now. Really no bad at all.
But mi old romione heart have the question that you can read wjth my meet. Is this a romione tale?
Thank you. Ill be expecting.
8/20/2019 c2 randver
Ok thanks for the update. I was here for the original so now I'm looking forward to this one too.
I agree with you on Fate by The True Spartan I'm a huge fan of his work on that fic too.
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take my favorite character and from the characters mentioned in the listing it really isn't difficult to figure out where THIS version of Ron's going to end up. I look forward to reading all about it.
8/19/2019 c2 trentkaiser
please keep writing cant wait to read more
6/16/2019 c6 rubyamerilys
I think there is nothing wrong with the story, so why repost?
I like reading them just fine
4/27/2019 c6 TroyWeb
Overall, I like your story. You may want to expand on your existing chapters.
4/20/2019 c6 1TheTrueSpartan
I really like the idea of Septimus Weasley meeting a three year old Draco, and then helping him. Will Draco remember that? We'll see. I also noticed that you mentioned Narcissa controlling her emotions in order to side with her husband, and I couldn't help but think that she might be more accepting of Ron and Draco's friendship when it does come around. Also, was Septimus' friend the woman from the last chapter? Probably. I must admit, I want to learn more about Septimus' adventures.

And I am excited to see how Ron explains his actions to Professors, and whether or not Dumbledore will attempt to use Legillimency to get a clearer picture.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »