FanFiction.Net
for Pink Shorty Shorts

5/24/2021 c10 3filly8
gah! this fandom is also sorely lacking in roommate tropes and now i need more of these too
5/24/2021 c6 filly8
i immediately need so many more coffee shop AUs! this was too cute and i love ren being the barista rather then kyoko lol
9/16/2020 c12 2alee26606
omg! another fanfic that isnt ren x kyoko! Thank you for sharing! this was interesting to read! I think I need to catch up to the manga!

last I read, I was still shipping ren x Kyoko but what is this u say? hmmm
7/8/2019 c10 palmtreehead
Hilarious stuff, I agree the rivalmance is fantastic. Thanks for sharing
5/6/2019 c12 Guest
I'm with you on the Kyoko x Koga train. If you ever want to write a longer fic for the pairing I'd love to read it!
4/6/2019 c12 19Megumitasama
I think Kyoko feel lost and Koga (As an outsider) see all the pic clear, that's why he can give a very mature and important advice... But Kyoko is not the only victim, Ren sufer and he need a "wake up callI think Yashiro will give it to him) because they need talk and be clear at least about Kyoko and Shoutaro relationship...

Ps. i like the story, they need time to think and clarity, and btw, i think that they are going to talk latter that same nigh...
4/1/2019 c12 Guest
Oh no don't hate him he's so lost n confused n jealous n hurt is in love but won't let himself love n doesn't know how to love and a scared little boy throwing a tantrum I'm hoping next chapter he'll turn it around also he's scared she'll reject him n see him as this horrible monster scared of any and all things that goes bump in the night so insecure a boy in a man's body yes
4/3/2019 c12 H-Nala
I'm bit confused with the back flip ranking who is good and who is bad. All I know is that Corn is best!
3/31/2019 c12 Guest
Ohhh I feel the same way! I mean I've been a loyal Ren fan since day one but he really pissed me off in the latest chapter. I'm secretly shipping Kyoko and Koga as of late so thank you for this read! See you in your next update :)
3/31/2019 c12 Guest
This was nice! Although I ship Kyoko x Ren, Koga (and Kyoko x Koga) has so much potential!
3/31/2019 c12 391mutemuia
I love your way to make Koga so caring rude XD He has no manners, indeed, but he really cares and gives sensible advices. I would like more of that ship too, it would be useful to make Kyoko grown up as a person, realizing she is an 'interesting' girl ;)
3/31/2019 c12 dreamerkins
yay! someone else is on the KyokoxKoga ship!
3/31/2019 c12 93ktoll9
Wonderful little short. Definitely has development potential. 8)
1/5/2019 c11 Guest
I love all of the faur chapters, they were all so cute, so fluffy, angsty and I would love a prolonged story for each of them, thank you and merry Christmas.. Happy new year!
12/26/2018 c8 23Stunning Sunset
Oh, I wish this was canon!
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »