for SOA Season 7 Redone

10/13/2018 c9 kaleik1
So sweet the family time Jax is spending with Tara and the boys ... all building up to him leaving
10/12/2018 c9 606Ghostwriter
Awesome job. I love it. Keep it up.
10/12/2018 c9 2MELYLOOP
Great Chapter! can't wait for another update
10/10/2018 c8 7Spinnerroxz16
More please
10/8/2018 c8 606Ghostwriter
I love it. Well done. Keep it up.
9/14/2018 c8 Watson Smith
SOALOVEATL, i love "Sons of Anarchy"! Please update soon, because i will keep reading this story, and when will we see the next 8 chapters of this story?
9/14/2018 c8 kaleik1
Nice the way Jax and Nero resolved their issues or at least spoke about them... I want more Jax and Tara time..
9/14/2018 c8 3Imaginemotherofdragons
I'm so glad Tara and Jax are going to do something about Lyla and the kids! And I'm so glad that Jax and Nero are rebuilding their relationship! Lovely chapter, thanks for sharing!
9/13/2018 c8 2Stacy thomas
My son is watching season 7 of my DVDs. First time watching it since it was in TV cried when Bobby died all over again and when Jax and Nero were talking about his mother killing Tara. I can only watch up to season 5 6 and 7 I have a hard time watching. Tara was my favorite Jax to
9/12/2018 c8 Demarcod
Great update !
9/12/2018 c8 TaraSOAFan1967
Yeah you're back. I was so excited to see a notification that there was an update. Very interested in seeing where this story goes from here. Can't wait till the next update.
8/26/2018 c7 dukedk
Love your story wish there was more !
7/23/2018 c7 kaleik1
oh what an awesome chapter..so sad that Jax is going away.. but beautiful that he is doing it for Tara!
7/22/2018 c7 3Imaginemotherofdragons
Such a sweet chapter, loved the family dinner :) Thanks for sharing!
7/22/2018 c7 Kirsten Owen
please continuei wish there was something to get him off going down x
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »