for SOA Season 7 Redone

7/22/2018 c7 TaraSOAFan1967
Welcome back. I'm happy the Crys will be around to help Tara with the children, Tara will need someone other than the club members to lean on. The only thing that gemma can plead not guilty is being a nice person. Not guilty by reason of insanity maybe. Thank you for giving them another week, a lot can happen in a week (hoping). Can't wait for another great chapter.
6/18/2018 c6 Guest
Love this story!
5/31/2018 c1 Kirsten Owen
Sorry my bad just noticed its updated today. Love it cant wait for more sorry again!
5/31/2018 c6 Kirsten Owen
Is this complete?
5/29/2018 c6 kaleik1
Loving this fic...can’t wait for more
5/28/2018 c6 Guest
Great story so far! I’m loving Crys and look forward to seeing her interacting with The Teller family. Fingers crossed Jax doesn’t have to go to prison.
5/28/2018 c6 TaraSOAFan1967
I know that this is a story, but my hearts breaking for Jax and Tara. Hopefully something amazing happens to keep him from doing time. Oh and Crys is an awesome addition.
5/27/2018 c6 3Imaginemotherofdragons
I'm totally loving Crys! This chapter was so sweet, especially the mentions of Opie. Really great job, super excited to read more :)
5/27/2018 c5 nelle76
great start. i love the alternative storyline. i hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel. they deserve a HEA. thank you for sharing. i am so excited for the next update.
5/26/2018 c5 TaraSOAFan1967
Awesome story. This is the way it should have been. Can't wait for more. Please continue.
5/24/2018 c1 4Julzy109
Omg... amazing story.. please continue. I love tara and jax with their boys being together as a normal family.. love love love it
5/24/2018 c3 Guest
Please continue...love it!
5/23/2018 c3 3Imaginemotherofdragons
I am loving this so far! Thank you for sharing :)
5/23/2018 c2 Mookey0416
This is an amazing start of a story. I would love to see where you could this.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4