for Rise of rapture

7/22/2018 c1 Guest
This story is off to an amazing start. It also looks like most of not all reviews do far are positive. Please continue, you make it look like it would be a great read.
6/29/2018 c1 7NamThunder
Really nice idea you got here. Just as when I wanted to make something just like this. An Earth where BioShock technology was out to public.

I wanna help, really. I could be your co-writer. If you not want, then i might be able to give you some ideas
6/2/2018 c1 2DARKPHANTOM13
Okay, I love where this is going and hope to see more. Maybe have Delta and a big sister be part of the team?
5/28/2018 c1 icedshadows
...Love it!... Are there gonna be one weird guy with a ribbit mask?
nice story continu!
5/27/2018 c1 Zenaku Okami
I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of this story. Great so far.
5/26/2018 c1 Guest
For the Big daddy space suit, would you say it looks like the crimson dynamo from iron man armored adventures?
5/26/2018 c1 To Xenoslip
Uuhhhh your forgetting the part where booker had heavier firepower in terms of guns and was more versatile with the skyhook
5/25/2018 c1 11OMAC001
Can't wait to see more! The ion laser would mean better GARDIAN arrays and possible particle weapons. Can't wait to see the rest of the species reaction!
5/25/2018 c1 18MartyrFan
Justice!Eleanor taking over the US and then the world. Sounds good to me!
5/25/2018 c1 Guest
I would really like to see the Turians loose their mind fighting Bid Daddies, who are Essentially a tank, a Terminator and a giant all rolled into one beautiful being of love.
5/25/2018 c1 Guest
nice intro
5/25/2018 c1 1AscendedHumanity
Interesting, will interesting to see their naval capacity, also to see the councils reaction to highly genetically augmented species with access to AI that are non-violent, have weird powers, and don't rely fully on ME tech
5/25/2018 c1 2Gianfranco Cembran
nice story
5/25/2018 c1 Xenozip
I absolutely agree with the vigors vs plasmids thing, the vigors were SO WEAK.
And to anyone who thinks the Handyman would beat the big daddies I say this, Booker Dewitt beat the Handymen. Now Booker seems awesome, but he didn't have any gene tonics to increase strength/speed/ect, which means handymen lost to a bareboned human. On the flipside it took an actual super soldier (jack ryan was a super soldier built to fight) to fight his way through rapture.