FanFiction.Net
for The rebirth of the yellow flash

3/9/2019 c39 anarion87
nice chapter
3/9/2019 c39 2biginferno
great chapter i really enjoyed it
3/9/2019 c39 StrikerTheFallen
Great to see you writing again old friend!
3/9/2019 c39 Imdonenevercomingback
Awesome
3/9/2019 c38 shedges19
what the website
3/1/2019 c38 Jalxe
Hey! Been a while since I kasted posted here. Though I got a question. I’be asked this many times before and I’m gonna ask it again. Is this story abandonded or what. Its fine if it is I really liked it. I will be sad so lets hope its nit. Thanks!

Jalxe
2/25/2019 c1 Dust
Hi! I’d just like to point out a flaw in this chapter, in that you completely forgot the fight between Minato and Tobi that happened and, to anyone who doesn’t know the story, this would be very confusing as Tobi just sort of isn’t there anymore in this chap once Minato rescues his family. Otherwise you were quite accurate to the original but with your own flair as well. Awesome!
2/9/2019 c19 Guest
I love naruto x Samui
I also love naruto x yugito
2/2/2019 c3 Absolute Evil-Rozen
"The powerful sapling born from two strong leaves shall lead the world to peace, and it's enemies shall fear the look of HIS red eyes as HE gazes upon them to protect what is precious to HIM"
... Yeah sure two GIRLS fit the description of a male perfectly.
Dumbass Jiraiya.
2/2/2019 c1 Absolute Evil-Rozen
why not both samui and kurotsuchi? he would be one of the last uchiha clan members along with being the namikaze clan heir so he'd be eligible for the clan restoration act.
1/19/2019 c37 omegaderose
Hiramekarei NOT HIRAMAKEI good dammit if you sue name of weapons look how it is speeled
1/17/2019 c38 Irusha the Kitsune
3 sounds good.
1/15/2019 c23 Guest
I don’t know why some people think Kiba is the Inuzuka heir just because he is male. The current clan head (
Kiba’s mother) who is obviously a female has a older daughter to inherit as Inuzuka clan head.
1/17/2019 c38 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Good story so far, just a few typos here and there, most of which seem like bad Autocorrect's. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.

As far as the Harry Potter Fic, personally I like the sound of the 3rd option. Just my preference.

Keep up the good work!
1/15/2019 c38 Rafael
Cara,é bom que você tenha superado um dilema próprio e eu apoio a sua ideia mas, não esqueça de terminar essa história pois você já viu algum livro sem final? Rs
576 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »